JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Depends on volume sold though no?
I have little trouble with understanding what you mean because i'm not a native english speaker. We always try to order as many as possible of Jordans and this year we were able only to get 12 pairs of shadows and same number (hopefully) of breds. Compare it to 225 pairs of IV Bred and 350 (!) 11's last year. Of course everything can change and we don't know **** until package arrives. For example, in february we were supposed to get 25 pairs of royals - and we got... 0. Thank you nike europe >_>

Come on guys im thinking fire red 3 numbers its 3 days after christmas!!!! :lol: nike has to make it worthwhile to retailers for forcing them to carry tons of trash no??? I know alot of u would like these to be limited or in shadow numbers but its the black red 1!!! One of the most iconic shoe in history!!!

would be dumb as a limp knob to limit these.

It serves nobody any good to make these limited. They have already succeeded in that earlier in the year...

What og black red colorway in its pure form has ever been limited? Banned 1's do not count because that was a gimmick release like the gimmick flu games with the sick face...

Stores already know how much pairs they will get. And I can confirm that our store is getting exactly 12 pairs, it's the same number as with shadows. So i'm pretty sure that's how much other stores will get.
I'm pretty sure you are wrong. First you say fr3 numbers now your saying shadows.....

Also there was a limited aj1 this year. If you can't list it than you have no idea what your talking about. I'll give you a hint they were black with gold.
So what were you saying about not limited.

Last edited:
Depends on volume sold though no?

I have little trouble with understanding what you mean because i'm not a native english speaker. We always try to order as many as possible of Jordans and this year we were able only to get 12 pairs of shadows and same number (hopefully) of breds. Compare it to 225 pairs of IV Bred and 350 (!) 11's last year. Of course everything can change and we don't know **** until package arrives. For example, in february we were supposed to get 25 pairs of royals - and we got... 0. Thank you nike europe >_>
Sounds like you are overseas the people in this thread are speaking about US availability which is causing some confusion.

Yea i would think since its called air jordan there would be some sort of air

I do remember the air jordan 2 had better cushioning than the 1

Didnt nike use to use some other type of air bag without the chambers? It was in their lower end
Nike air shoes sold in department stores

Last edited:
I don't think they have ever GR'd a nike branded jordan last couple years. So there's pretty much no chance ur normal mall foot locker will have these.

Some have speculated that the reason the 1s have been somewhat limited is that jordan has to cut nike a check for the nike branded stuff. Seems to be logical considering otherwise one of these NA 1 CW would have been a GR.

Yea i would think since its called air jordan there would be some sort of air

I do remember the air jordan 2 had better cushioning than the 1

Didnt nike use to use some other type of air bag without the chambers? It was in their lower end
Nike air shoes sold in department stores

Anything has more cushioning than 1s

In terms of cushioning the one is the successors to what people wore in the flintstones

I'm pretty sure you are wrong. First you say fr3 numbers now your saying shadows.....

Also there was a limited aj1 this year. If you can't list it than you have no idea what your talking about. I'll give you a hint they were black with gold.
So what were you saying about not limited.
What? I never said anything about fr3 compared to 1's, what I said is that we are supposed to get 12 pairs which is same amount as shadows and believe me, this will happen the way I say. Bred = Shadow.

I cannot say anything about black/gold jordans. We didn't get them at all, they weren't in retailers catalouge for us.

Tekeda seems to be from UK and they did have A LOT more allocated than US did. They sat on shelves.

We got the short end of the stick.
I'm not from UK, I'm from Slovakia, it's central europe

That preorder aint looking too bad.. Anyone else deal with jsfordays.com?? I don't wanna pull the trigger and they hit me with the nonsense come dec. I need 4 be nice to get one out the way.

Come on guys im thinking fire red 3 numbers its 3 days after christmas!!!! :lol: nike has to make it worthwhile to retailers for forcing them to carry tons of trash no??? I know alot of u would like these to be limited or in shadow numbers but its the black red 1!!! One of the most iconic shoe in history!!!

would be dumb as a limp knob to limit these.

It serves nobody any good to make these limited. They have already succeeded in that earlier in the year...

What og black red colorway in its pure form has ever been limited? Banned 1's do not count because that was a gimmick release like the gimmick flu games with the sick face...

Stores already know how much pairs they will get. And I can confirm that our store is getting exactly 12 pairs, it's the same number as with shadows. So i'm pretty sure that's how much other stores will get.

how can you possibly know 4 months in advance...? that makes no sense

tumblr_ltz4fn8VxB1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I need Royals now. Just to have next to these

I don't think they have ever GR'd a nike branded jordan last couple years. So there's pretty much no chance ur normal mall foot locker will have these.

Some have speculated that the reason the 1s have been somewhat limited is that jordan has to cut nike a check for the nike branded stuff. Seems to be logical considering otherwise one of these NA 1 CW would have been a GR.

Not true - nike owns JB. No need to pay themselves. Bottom line NA branding on a jordan is all about exclusivity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom