JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I remember reading an interesting statement in either the GM thread or the concord thread it was a "duh" moment but it kinda opened my eyes. It was something to the degree of not everybody in Asia know how to sew up and make Jordan's. Those factory workers have to be trained in order to know how to make certain shoes. I guess that would mean that they have experience in a Nike factory or even currently work there...kinda changed my perspective a little but eh.....

why would he show fake royals in the background tho, even on his IG he post fake ones now too... did he ran out of legit ones or hes that confident now

normally theclosetcollector would post/show legit ones then send you the fake/replica one

Last edited:

I'm sure we can all use our imagination to how this stuff works.
true, Im just wondering how I can acquire this for myself lol. I guess it's just something out of my control
I think someone really needs to do a documentary about this.. all these nike factories.. what happens after lights out.. what happens to the molds after the order is filled.

I really don't believe anyone 100% when it comes to early releases, samples, GM pairs.  The best we could go off of is reading what actually makes sense, replaying it in our heads, and accepting it as something that might be close to the truth.

Whose up for a trip to china?

I think someone really needs to do a documentary about this.. all these nike factories.. what happens after lights out.. what happens to the molds after the order is filled.

I really don't believe anyone 100% when it comes to early releases, samples, GM pairs.  The best we could go off of is reading what actually makes sense, replaying it in our heads, and accepting it as something that might be close to the truth.

yeah that would be a dope article/editorial

sign me up for that trip lol

seriously tho someone needs to do this

somebody call up Michael Moore

Those royals in the background are rather shiny
mean.gif
Jergens, no need to apply it yourself like JJ, daclosetcollector already applied it on your shoe

Last edited:

seriously tho someone needs to do this

somebody call up Michael Moore

someone pitch it to him... SRS

:nerd:

Im in on the michael moore idea.Should we make a petition or sth?He d probably turn it down though.
It doesn't have to be only about nike but other brands as well and the whole major corporations making us paying for shoes that don't live up to their price but having to pay a high price because of the money going to the company's marketing etc.

Michael Moore is a political activist he's not gonna do a documentary on sneakers lmao, but them VICE cats might do it

give them the info to some of these big time GM sellers, i bet they would talk..

probably not

Back
Top Bottom