JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Nope, I even passed because I thought it was too much
laugh.gif
. Felt good at my chances at retail because a lot of people in the thread didnt like them. Once it was reported how limited they were.....game over
mean.gif

Funny how $220 seems like a steal for a certain sneaker
sick.gif
F our lives
$225 is RETAIL up here in Canada after taxes for a GR
mean.gif
. No such thing as a steal, just expensive or really expensive!
mean.gif
mean.gif

Canadian prices man 
sick.gif

how much do you think the resell price for the bred 1's will be? ( just in case i dont get my pair on release date ) im assuming maybe around $300-$600 like the royal 1's but i could be wrong

how much do you think the resell price for the bred 1's will be? ( just in case i dont get my pair on release date ) im assuming maybe around $300-$600 like the royal 1's but i could be wrong

$600? :rofl:

$350 max if they are as limited as Royals.

If not then more so around $300.

Gonna wake up early tomorrow and practice with the Taxi 12 release. Haven't attempted copping from NDC during this bot era.

Gonna wake up early tomorrow and practice with the Taxi 12 release. Haven't attempted copping from NDC during this bot era.

Won't necessarily be a comparable experience considering there would be far more traffic trying to obtain less available Bred 1's.

Won't necessarily be a comparable experience considering there would be far more traffic trying to obtain less available Bred 1's.
True but it's better than nothing *kanyeshrug*

If I can't even get a pair of Taxi 12s in my cart then I know what my odds will be with the 1s.

Last edited:
Its plenty easy for the taxis because of the amount made.

Its not a fair comparison.If you cant get the taxi's you couldn't have tried.

I feel you tho.

Back
Top Bottom