JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

everyone hates on AJKO's and i expect those to sellout quickly :smh:

one shoe i thought would be safe

Did JB really repaint the BC IIIs in that pic :\ but those black toe XIVs :smokin my favorite pair of XIVs of all time

[quote name="seandon23" url="/t/536390/jordan-1-black-red-releasing-fall-winter-2013-12-28-13-no-gm-talk-allowed/6960#post_19319672[SIZE=4]"]Did JB really repaint the BC IIIs in that pic :\ but those black toe XIVs :smokin my favorite pair of XIVs of all time[/quote]

I know right, look more like customs. On another note, those Royal AJKO going make for a hell of a consolation for many.[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Won't necessarily be a comparable experience considering there would be far more traffic trying to obtain less available Bred 1's.
True but it's better than nothing *kanyeshrug*

If I can't even get a pair of Taxi 12s in my cart then I know what my odds will be with the 1s.

No logic in doing this.

If you really want those 12's then I understand, but if not you're just wasting your money.

There's no point in wasting $170 on a shoe that you don't want just to "practice" at getting the pair you really want.

In the end, that extra $170 can be used with that $140 dollars to buy a pair of Breds after release if you miss out. I'm sure you will be able to obtain them for $310 or less...

Save your money and sleep in tomorrow...

Won't necessarily be a comparable experience considering there would be far more traffic trying to obtain less available Bred 1's.
True but it's better than nothing *kanyeshrug*

If I can't even get a pair of Taxi 12s in my cart then I know what my odds will be with the 1s.

No logic in doing this.

If you really want those 12's then I understand, but if not you're just wasting your money.

There's no point in wasting $170 on a shoe that you don't want just to "practice" at getting the pair you really want.

In the end, that extra $170 can be used with that $140 dollars to buy a pair of Breds after release if you miss out. I'm sure you will be able to obtain them for $310 or less...

I'm sure he wouldn't actually buy them if he didn't want them. Some people just like to "practice" getting them in their cart not knowing that checking out and getting that sometimes elusive confirmation email is a whole other beast in its own right.

roll.gif

No logic in doing this.

Lmao I'm not buying them. Just seeing if I'm quick enough to add them to my cart.

No logic in doing this.

Lmao I'm not buying them. Just seeing if I'm quick enough to add them to my cart.

Oh ok, cool.

I thought you were making a full on commitment or something

yea it is, i know a pair of 9's is releasing also 3 pairs of 2's and 3 low top 11's. there is more i just cant remember off the top of my head

Last edited:
wow, i never knew that, this whole time i thought that they sat on shelves like most aj 1's mid' that was released this year

wow, i never knew that, this whole time i thought that they sat on shelves like most aj 1's mid' that was released this year
They sell pretty well especially if you remember last year when the black toe and b/red Is both retroed and sold pretty fast

i remember my cousin telling me about the black toe's but i didnt really care for them, im still surprise that they sell out, well 2014 is gonna be another good year with jordan releases, some of my favorites will be retroing

They sell pretty well especially if you remember last year when the black toe and b/red Is both retroed and sold pretty fast

yeah the ones that came out last year sold pretty well, not an instant sell out or anything, they came out the same day as the SB 9s. I'm sure those royal KOs will fly tho

Last edited:
I would get those Royal KO's as a consolation, but I did that last year with the Black/Red KO's and it just didn't work :lol:

Only made my desire for leather Black/Red I's even stronger. Knowing that I will absolutely never pay what Royals resell for, I will probably try to grab a pair anyway.

Last edited:
I'm a kit to close a deal on some royals :D and I may get those KOs just to have a rotation between the 2 but the chicago I KOs are also dropping too which is :smokin

$600? :rofl:

$350 max if they are as limited as Royals.

If not then more so around $300.

Don't laugh too hard. People will pay those prices during the first couple of weeks. I'm not ashamed to say I sold my extra pair of Royals for $600. I had planned to keep it stocked, but how the hell could I pass that up?

Back
Top Bottom