JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yeah im in Atl. I called southlake cumberland and perimeter they said next friday but ima call next week to make sure. I still gotta call arbor place and greenbrar tomorrow.
bet.. ill check greenbrar and arbor their closer to me than  southlake and perimeter

think im riding with the lady myself around the city for multiple tickets  

As the release gets closer, the more upset i see myself on release day 
laugh.gif
. Im starting to get real worried... all I want is one pair. I will be more salty if i miss these than the royals 
mean.gif

waiting for this release is giving me the same feeling as waiting for Christmas as a kid

counting down the days, excited and anxious to get something, end up in disappointment 
mean.gif

Has anyone ever preordered from ebay before?

I have. I dont mess with anyone with less than 100% and less than 150 transactions. I also look to see what the seller has sold in the past. If feel better if i see alot of shoes sold.

Also, I always feel better with a pre-order. Makes me feel like the shoes are legit. Guys with gm/fake pairs usually want to unload. I just dont see them waiting until after release to ship. Just me of course.

and I dont care if my money is tied up and order gets cancelled. If you cant afford to have $250-$300 tied up, you shouldnt be spending that kind of money, unless retail.

Any recent comparison photos/video between the 01's and 2013's?

Last edited:
DrewSwish, chaose57, Mart Da God, thank you. Appreciate the assists, no way was I going through 100-200 pages. :lol:

the fact that its still over a week away :smh:

i just want it to be over with already

Preach, man. While more pairs were produced compared to Royal 1's, it will be tougher for me locally. For the most part all of my Royals came easy, now with social media and people "blowing up" spots it got tougher for this release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom