JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Northline Hoh in houston. Walked in got 3 different answers this am. One guy said come back tmrw for raffle bc they were done today. Another guy said they did first come first serve and tickets were given out already. Another older guy said they still doing raffle. Walked to cashier and asked and got a raffle.

FA at northline is legit. Chick in very front giving out raffle.

Does anyone have info on HOH Valley Fair and HOH Serramonte in the bay area? I've been trying to call and no answer...

I need help with any potential stores in Virginia beach. I am from michigan so I don't know the area or the different stores they have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
250 is a good deal for pre order? I only cop my kicks at retail but I need these. Does anybody have any info regarding NY.. Last week I know they did the raffle for all of yesterdays shoes. But what about breds and 3mlabs?

$250 pre-order
forever-sneakz-llc.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/copy-of-air-jordan-i-1-retro-hi-og-pre-order
Good deal if they're legit and yall aren't trying to risk it on RD. $250 for bred 1's just isn't for me though. That's a steal for some though so it depends on how bad you gotta have em. That's one of the better prices I've seen from resellers.

250 is one of the better prices I have seen too. But for Jordan 1s, damn. Some guy at my job that is a reseller (looks like he just started doing this within the last two years) says he is gonna have 10 pairs on RD and is probably gonna charge 4-600$$... I'm just looking at this guy like damn this is everything that is wrong with buying sneakers. :\

^^^Any info on these guys. They don't take PayPal.I just wanna get this over with...

250 is one of the better prices I have seen too. But for Jordan 1s, damn. Some guy at my job that is a reseller (looks like he just started doing this within the last two years) says he is gonna have 10 pairs on RD and is probably gonna charge 4-600$$... I'm just looking at this guy like damn this is everything that is wrong with buying sneakers.
ohwell.gif
Lol he trippin. I see you're in NYC though. NYC and LA dudes play dumb high prices for kicks. They're kinda high in the DMV too, but I'm in Miami now and they wouldn't even get a reply if they posted that high. 

250 is one of the better prices I have seen too. But for Jordan 1s, damn. Some guy at my job that is a reseller (looks like he just started doing this within the last two years) says he is gonna have 10 pairs on RD and is probably gonna charge 4-600$$... I'm just looking at this guy like damn this is everything that is wrong with buying sneakers. :\
Lol tell your buddy word of advice. Its one thing to charge what you want but better to look for what people will spend. Way to many zealous sellers on ebay (mostly new kids with recently bought bots) and already playing the "somebody offered me that price for xx day". If the bubble bursts, its gonna be from these guys expecting way to much with less and less offering up their souls.

Lol he trippin. I see you're in NYC though. NYC and LA dudes play dumb high prices for kicks. They're kinda high in the DMV too, but I'm in Miami now and they wouldn't even get a reply if they posted that high. 
Thats true. One thing this forum is ignorant to is location. Most here have to go hunting for an early secure. Pics start poppin up of pairs, arguments of weather or not they are legit. Gets people fired up and worried. Im in pgh and if you check cl, no one lists anything yet it seems nyc uses it as a store front. Location is everything. Granted im not in the boondocks but nobody around here is lined up for days ready to throw it down and whoop someone.

Yeah, homey at my job is bugging. I didnt even wanna bother asking for the hookup. 10 pairs, he could of offered to help out. **** it. I'm tempted to bite the bullet on this $250. That's how much I told myself I'm willing to pay resell. But damn, RD aint even come yet.. I need to do some research on what spots I can get for retail. May have to actually spend a few hours on a line.

$250 pre-order
forever-sneakz-llc.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/copy-of-air-jordan-i-1-retro-hi-og-pre-order
Not that I was gonna order but I've noticed that with every pre-order site, 10.5 is the first to go. I'm gonna have to be quick as **** come Saturday :smh:

Bonus
CSZzAQ1.png

:wow:

Last edited:
how these no name dudes getting so many pairs yet REAL stores are getting few,.....?

Back
Top Bottom