JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Dudes just lurk on here...and wait.... and wait... and then thats it.
Yep and a message to all the new people. You can come in and drop the sob stories all you want. Man just my purr, always busy and i never get in here need my purr, what up nt whats it lookin like for my purr, man these are gonna be so hard to get my purr (size xx). Nt isnt gonna drop a "purr" in your lap. No one is just gonna go camp and look for your size too. You gotta have drive and execute work ethic. That is what is lacking in todays youth. People out and got pairs early already talkin about how they can double up. Kudos to you. 1 pair isnt impossible if you put in the effort.

The sad **** is, I don't have a back up sneaker to cop after RD, if I can't get retail or a fare resell price idk what sneaker imma cop. im not a fan of those bum *** gamma 11s   and I don't really want the taxi 12s since every ******* in the Bronx, NY got em 

HOH over here usually do raffles on the Sunday after. For some reason they decided to have the 1s today along with the usual day after release(gammas) and my god is the line looooooooooong.

Yep and a message to all the new people. You can come in and drop the sob stories all you want. Man just my purr, always busy and i never get in here need my purr, what up nt whats it lookin like for my purr, man these are gonna be so hard to get my purr (size xx). Nt isnt gonna drop a "purr" in your lap. No one is just gonna go camp and look for your size too. You gotta have drive and execute work ethic. That is what is lacking in todays youth. People out and got pairs early already talkin about how they can double up. Kudos to you. 1 pair isnt impossible if you put in the effort.
THIS TOO.

Man a lot of NTers saying the right things today lol. repped 

its for SHOOPOP
i thought shoopop was legit? was thinking of copping from them. What's the link to the discussion that they sell fakes?  thanks!

im 99.999% sure they are

the FAKE complaint was by 3 reviews on the GS pair of Gammas soooo yea. I think these dudes know nothing and think Mens and GS sizes are made and look exact same. i think thats the issue.

had to pass the info i got 

i got my pair....so i can relax gonna try to double up

but if i dont im happy with the 1 i got 

and im gonna hunt for a pair of blk toes 

Went to my local mall (santa anita westfield) and only shiekh and footaction are even getting these and doing raffle only.  There's a champs finishline and footlocker but none of em are getting them.

HOH SoCal doing the raffle on Friday! 
laugh.gif

are they gonna call you later that day or on saturday
laugh.gif

When I was at HOH yesterday, they told me they will be handing out raffle tickets from 10:00am-6:00pm Friday, and they are going to be calling people that same day.  I gotta think that this is going to be the same procedure for every FL that is getting the breds.

He did get banned from Nike and ever since he's been gone, he's been getting pickups lately not sure how

LOL what... What you mean banned from Nike?! Hahahaha hahahahhaha how the hell you get banned from Nike... What the hell did he do?

Back
Top Bottom