JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

One of my HOHs did guaranteed tickets this morning. Got my pair locked up so im good :pimp:
I don't think they had a lot of pairs either probably like 30-40 smh

haha...my man i live in europe.when something retails for 140 euros in Greece it retails for 115 pounds in the uk (at least in Nike.com).So its actually THE SAME.
Well that makes sense for you, but looking at the current euro vs. UK sites I have right now it's listed for more. I got about 5 windows open and checked prices on about 8 UK sites. Not ONE is as cheap as the Euro sites. You need screenshots you can PM me but I was speaking to the American audience. We're not in Europe so we don't benefit from equal pricing or low shipping. I think you trolling b/c unless we have a friend or virtual mailbox we can't even order for Nike.com in those places.

My thirst for these have been growing over the past few months... And chances are looking slimmer locally :smh: Anyone know any fcfs or mom and pop shops around the 909/626 area?

My thirst for these have been growing over the past few months... And chances are looking slimmer locally
mean.gif
Anyone know any fcfs or mom and pop shops around the 909/626 area?
How much you willing to pay?

Mine is too.

That seems to be the plan with all the HoH locations.
I called one HoH and the girl acted like it was her first day on. The job. She said most likely a raffle and she didnt know the date for tix. These employees bluffin.

I was the only guy camped out for the Gamma 11's that even had these Breds on their radar. It might be and easy cop for me if i could find a place that knows if they are getting them. 

Man my footaction only getting 12 pair and HOH looking slim too.. your boy bout to be salty if I don't cop only shoe I was looking forward to the whole year.....

Wait for instagram and all the other social media sites to start building up the hype

This week is going to be insane

Last edited:
Welp, my city seems to be pretty scarce for this release.  Hoping I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for them,
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom