JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Anyone wondering about the footlocker ticket situation they just announced on their twitter that tickets will be given out friday!
And that page specifically says IF the store participates in the ticketing procedure. Serramonte for example already did tickets last week cause they're shady scumbags. Most of these HOH don't even answer the phone. Cause you know... recording a message with release info is too tough for HOH to do. Calling back on Saturday is stupid too. All around FTL found a great way to f up this release already. Saturday's posts should be hilarious, that's for sure.
the struggle is deff gonna b real come Saturday. i dont even mess wit any HOH because its like pullin teeth to get info outta them....

The finishline workers by me are so clueless... I just wait for the knowledgeable people on this forum to post the lists of what stores are getting them....
Someone posted a list of the Finishline's getting them yesterday-do a search or read through the pages. It was SUPER limited for Finishline if those store listings were accurate.

The finishline workers by me are so clueless... I just wait for the knowledgeable people on this forum to post the lists of what stores are getting them....
Someone posted a list of the Finishline's getting them yesterday-do a search or read through the pages. It was SUPER limited for Finishline if those store listings were accurate.
I saw it... Thanks for the heads up though!

21 mercer rsvp. will call kith right now, atmos is doing raffle. i will go to fordam in a little and see what they are saying over there. trust me ive been going every where every day im hoping i find something something sure soon. good looks tho i appreciate it @DBCHOOPS
Agreed. I think some people trying to cop multiple pairs for resell might be surprised when they dont get as much as they hoped for these.

No problem. Good luck. PM me if you don't get a pair. Its looking like I might get a few but I can't promise anything.

I need a plan asap man. Not looking likely for me. I never win these raffles.

Anyone with some sites, hollaa

if anyone can post them sheikhs code around socal like the gamma 11s that'll be much appreciated. thanks

I'm new to the online shiekh raffle, is it 1 code for each store? Cause my homie and I were gunna hit it up after work, but if they'd give us both the same code we don't both gotta go there

if anyone can post them sheikhs code around socal like the gamma 11s that'll be much appreciated. thanks
I'm new to the online shiekh raffle, is it 1 code for each store? Cause my homie and I were gunna hit it up after work, but if they'd give us both the same code we don't both gotta go there
its the same code.  you guys might as well hit up different shiekh's and split the work.

cause she said it to me, son
mean.gif

Last edited:
welp just called like 5 Champs in SoCal and they all said nope. Kinda hate how Champs makes you do all the work when they can easily just give us a list of stores.

I do usually participates in RSVPs ... when do the NTs usually do it, Thursday or Friday right?

I was one of the people posting them up for the Gamma 11s and I didn't hit on any, but in the spirit of the Xmas season, here's the two that I have so far for my Southern Cali NT brethren haha:

LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83

Hope someone can return the favor and help me collect the rest! :nthat: Feel free to post or pm with what you guys have so I can keep you updated.

Last edited:
Looks like most of them are.

Some did tickets already few days ago, but the rest are doing em Friday.
I'm gonna get both tickets . This hoh did some weird stuff for the wtk and gammas so I been on it seeing what they are deff doing for this release

Just got a shipping confirmation for one of my pre-orders and I know the homie cold city won't let me down. So relieved, no more stressing.

Back
Top Bottom