JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Even if they do the stores ain't closing for 'em. I sure I'm in majority when I say if your store can be open on Christmas Eve or the day after then why not hold the raffles then.
That's exactly what I thought. Because honestly wouldn't it be easier just to do the raffles the day christmas basketball releases instead of waiting to do it on friday then call on the day of release? 

the beasts will be out in full force for this release. Numbers look to be a little higher than royals but not by much. Closest store to me getting these is 3 hours away. Online will be a s**t show.

glad i already have my 2 pairs in hand. May try to cop a 3rd for retail online on RD tho.

Shooting for at least 2 pair this week. Last week was a good week for me with the raffles, this week my e-game is gonna be on point! Good luck everybody, but don't be salty if you come up short. Im sure there are less pairs to go around than the Gamma's with just as much hype...

I'm a 10.5, but realized a long time ago that I'll be an 11 to make my life easier
laugh.gif

Final update (for today) for the Southern Cali Shiekh raffle codes:

MONTCLAIR PLAZA: 1E6D16F94A
RIVERSIDE:
WSF WEST COVINA: 73795B2F63
LOS CERRITOS CENTER: D9F66D4199
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83
SOUTH BAY GALLERIA:
SOUTH BAY PAVILION: 7E8EC143C7
GLENDALE GALLERIA: 7C7AC80836
CRENSHAW PLAZA:
LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
DEL AMO FASHION CENTER: 819A24238D
NORTHRIDGE FASHION CENTER:
TOPANGA:
COMPTON:
HUNTINGTON PARK:
DOWNTOWN LA: B859BB2DC7
BEVERLY CENTER: 006225E227
BURBANK TOWN CENTER: DD19580E89
WSF PAVILION: 02E4051B04
WSF SANTA ANITA:

INLAND CENTER: AE0716DFDB

MORENO VALLEY:

PLAZA BONITA:
CARLSBAD:
HORTON PLAZA:
MISSION VALLEY:
FASHION VALLEY: 127839DCAA

If anyone can help me fill in the blanks for the rest of the people in need tomorrow, it will be greatly appreciated! :nthat:

Gonna have three shots with these because local places are doing garaunteed tickets 3 separate times. If I can't secure a pair with that it's just not meant to be.

I had the feeling it was gonna be like this none of my people in the fl stores I know are getting them. going for them villa tickets and online, if I strike out there I'm not trying to pass my 250 limit .my stress levels are at all time high x 10 good luck to all !

Shooting for at least 2 pair this week. Last week was a good week for me with the raffles, this week my e-game is gonna be on point! Good luck everybody, but don't be salty if you come up short. Im sure there are less pairs to go around than the Gamma's with just as much hype...

definitely nowhere NEAR the demand level of the gammas

I'm a 10.5, but realized a long time ago that I'll be an 11 to make my life easier:lol:

it all balances out in the end because they make way more middle sizes than the small and big, unless your a 13 cuz everybody wears a 13 for some reason

Ima try to go to as many sheikhs in the bay and post the codes if I can, I just want all the NT fam to get their pair

Back
Top Bottom