JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My local FTA and HOH are the only stores in the mall doing raffles.. 
mean.gif

anybody here from Chicago check out city sports? :nerd: I'm going on Thursday hopefully I can get them for around 250........

Last edited:
Most people that are gonna strike out are those with dreams of multiples. Focus on one pair and go after it and let more fall in line if they may. Shoes as limited as these 1s have been will bite you if you start feeling greedy.

Footaction, HOH, and ShoePalace all did their raffles earlier this week when I was busy working. Guess it's either Shiekh or Online for me. 

Only way I can guarantee myself a pair is if I camp out starting at midnight, something I've never done. Is the thirst real? You best believe. I can't risk online, I strikeout way too many times. Hopefully one of the raffles I enter comes through so I don't have to do the camping thing.

Bay Area list

Arden: 302638D398
Downtown: 3F61C2A22D
oakland international: Ab8de81a8c
Oak ridge mall: 255c25d052
Bayfair: 885d9eee16
Valleyfair: fd5e0d3aa0
Mission: 05143207EE
Berkeley: dd7e66ca2a
Stoneridge: 88a1e6a1bc

Every villa has at least a two FSR. These will be available at ALL villas. When the royals released, not all stores had them and the ones that did got 1 FSR.

I'm looking forward to these as much as anybody but no these are not like the royals.

Every villa has at least a two FSR. These will be available at ALL villas. When the royals released, not all stores had them and the ones that did got 1 FSR.

I'm looking forward to these as much as anybody but no these are not like the royals.
exactly I have a feeling that hopefully these will not be THAT hard to get either online or instore.

Don't believe me just watch

Back
Top Bottom