JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

View media item 709205
this what I'm saying man if you got a store by you that's not following release procedure don't just complain SNITCH more than likely somebody gonna at least be put under scrutiny

Last edited:

My LI connect came thru
smokin.gif

Another pair locked up

Merry Christmas.

Muchh luvvv & stayyyy fresssshhh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks for letting us know that you were able to get multiple pairs. Much appreciated.
laugh.gif

for shiek does the person who won have to be the one who picks up the shoes? or can you print the email with confirmation?

the site doesnt say any specifis as far as ID, etc.

cause i signed up for the socal raffles lol. if i have to go to socal. im mothaf-ing driving to socal from norcal to get me these shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

isht just got serious!!!!!!

Might as well pay resell

Champs and one of the Footlockers aint getting em around my way smh.

One shiekh location is but they played me twice before talkin bout " We're sorry, We raffled your ticket but barely noticed we didnt receive any pairs in your size"

Any one in Fresno know who's gettin em? :frown:

Hey guys can someone PM me with some reputable UK, or European sites that are going to be selling the Bred 1s, or is it to early to tell?  Thanks

Champs and one of the Footlockers aint getting em around my way smh.

One shiekh location is but they played me twice before talkin bout " We're sorry, We raffled your ticket but barely noticed we didnt receive any pairs in your size"

Any one in Fresno know who's gettin em? :frown:
yeah no champs are getting these thats not a secret

lmao @ "we barely noticed"  this is why i participate in as few new releases as possible, everybody get to acting stupid when a shoe with a little buzz comes out.  rather save my pennies and buy some designer kicks where they treat you with respect (except barneys in new york) lol

Last edited:
Im just wondering how I'm gonna get in line at villa if you can't line up till ten I got black toes and shadows from them I rolled up around 9 , I'm gonna parachute in from the roof at 9:59 .my royals I got from the polish connect but this pair is looking difficult one hoh in the whole state of pa getting them this is starting to get old man to go thru all of these raffles ,lining up , online stalking twitters just to give nike my money two much work IMO nike stop playing with people and make more pairs at this point I don't see it dying down soon they can make 500,000 pairs and they'll still sell out What's next bare knuckle fights who ever wins can buy the shoes for retail :lol:

Last edited:
Im just wondering how I'm gonna get in line at villa if you can't line up till ten I got black toes and shadows from them I rolled up around 9 , my royals I got from the polish connect but this pair is looking difficult one hoh in the whole state of pa getting them this is starting to get old man to go thru all of these raffles ,lining up , online stalking twitters just to give nike my money two much work IMO nike stop playing with people and make more pairs at this point I don't see it dying down soon they can make 500,000 pairs and they'll still sell out What's next bare knuckle fights who ever wins can buy the shoes for retail :lol:
You got a Polish connect? Word lol

Im just wondering how I'm gonna get in line at villa if you can't line up till ten I got black toes and shadows from them I rolled up around 9 , I'm gonna parachute in from the roof at 9:59 .my royals I got from the polish connect but this pair is looking difficult one hoh in the whole state of pa getting them this is starting to get old man to go thru all of these raffles ,lining up , online stalking twitters just to give nike my money two much work IMO nike stop playing with people and make more pairs at this point I don't see it dying down soon they can make 500,000 pairs and they'll still sell out What's next bare knuckle fights who ever wins can buy the shoes for retail :lol:
I feel ya pain they only comin out at 3 different stores in philly
Pa used to be the place where everything was low key and easy to
Cop most releases even when it was only one store getting limited releases
Now u do the most to get anything here

Back
Top Bottom