JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Man.. this might be worse than the Royals.
laugh.gif
i got royals tho, so that would mean i'm getting these 
smokin.gif

tongue.gif

and i'm also in to try and fail with the rsvp.. like i said ill drive up to NT chi if i win

Both, are just a train ride away. I'm ready for either :nerd:
Same for me but I noticed that they've been opening their RSVP windows at the same time lately so I don't know if I'm quick enough to do both :nerd:

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info on the online gs release? NDC and Footlocker have both said they won't have them and no stores in my area will have them either. Could someone please help?

only 4 spots in duval with these and all raffles!!! i'm ******g pissed i've been waiting for this release all year and not one store will give me the ability to camp for them

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 y'all have way too much energy.

but I guess, carry on..

On another note, anyone down to put together a UK site list PM me.

I've already dug up a few.
I've got a list going but not sure which ones are getting the shoes. I can send you what I've got (though I'm sure you already have the sites I have).

:lol: :lol: :smh:  y'all have way too much energy.

but I guess, carry on..

On another note, anyone down to put together a UK site list PM me.

I've already dug up a few.

Noooooo...keep that on the low like a ceasar. I got a few spots that I don't want to hit the general audience and lurkers.

Am I wrong for that...?

I've got a list going but not sure which ones are getting the shoes. I can send you what I've got (though I'm sure you already have the sites I have).
Noooooo...keep that on the low like a ceasar. I got a few spots that I don't want to hit the general audience and lurkers.

Am I wrong for that...?
Inbox me with abbreviations. Example: Jimmy Jazz = JJ or Foot Action = FA

I should know what sites y'all are talking about if I've found them already

Am I wrong for that...?
Not even wrong man, we're all trying to keep those sites in the closet, nothing wrong with sharing with a few trusted NTers though

Last edited:
i'm feeling so hopeless about this release and it feels terrible.

i can't even bother with rsvps because the closest niketown is a 6 hour drive. 

JB Got ****** In Here Like...

wpid-hibbertchug_medium1.gif

And Over A JORDAN 1 Too!!!! :lol:

Anyone That Pays Over $300-$350 For These Is
View media item 710965

I Got A Clean *** Pair Of OG's For Only $500 Right Around The Royal Release :smokin

Patience Is A Virtue People!

View media item 711000
I paid $300 from my local mom & pop store and waiting for my other pair from Shelf Life for $235 shipped. I'm done and do not have to struggle for this release especially I have the 2001's and Banned.

BTW, nice deal/steal on the OG's. Patience is the key.

Last edited:
if anyone would be kind enough to pm me a few uk sites it would be greatly appreciated, and only used to cop one pair for myself to wear. 

Back
Top Bottom