JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

in this thread, 3 weeks ago...

will never believe this dude out of the fact that he supported fakes when he came to this site
perhaps his was a troll post anyway

Why dudes always starting something with Zyzz.. Smh nice pics man

in this thread today...

so you got them, they were GM, and you were STILL referring people to this?...

Say it ain't so Zyzz... Say it ain't so...

Damn.

Very disappointed.

So I see some of yall newbies are starting to wake the f up, huh?

That's swell.

This the only release i've seen on NT where dudes don't want to help no one just want to be sarcastic and be ruthless.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
this is the only post of yours ive seen in this thread. 

all this talk about the hashtag but it seems as though the quickness ain't a major variable anymore.  Eh... there's my token post to this thread.

this is the only post of yours ive seen in this thread. 

Because it is. I'm raffle or die. I guess its easier for me to sit back and chill then it is for me to act like these are the last kicks on earth. You're doing you though. You shouldn't apologize for that. It just says a lot about a person that would rather take the time to be sarcastic to a individual then simply ignore them but some of us have more time on our hands then others. Hope you get your pair. You sure going hard for them. :lol:

Last time i tried to get jordans off NikeRSVP, was the black and red 11's.
SF had #fathersday and a bunch of NTers had no clue what it meant and called it stupid :lol:

Last time i tried to get jordans off NikeRSVP, was the black and red 11's.
SF had #fathersday and a bunch of NTers had no clue what it meant and called it stupid :lol:

I know a lot of people like that down here. But it sitll be hell on NikeDallas lol. But yeah I know the dudes who say "That's stupid...."...."Why not first come..."?

Back
Top Bottom