JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

old-man-crying-o.gif

last hope, sheikh raffle, i managed to win 3 of them for the gamma 11, bought 1 and gave away 2 for the other spots in NT, lets hope i win one, ONE IS ALL I NEED AS ALWAYS

ive lurked on nt for a couple years now, and its funny to see how everyone including myself came out the woodworks posting about these. i feel like they're humbly the most hyped release of the year.

UM...dawg he was saying if i meant a us size 15 or a us size 16 (uk 15) ...I meant size us 15/uk14/eur 49.5 ....just to make that clear lol

Ohhh, it's because I actually searched for what a Euro size to US men's size would be since I thought Greece would be under Euro and all I found were number's above 20 especially if you're looking for a size 15 in US mens. For a minute I thought he had extra small kids size feet, but I didn't want to be mean and say all that either I'm glad you cleared it up.

people know they disqualify you if you send more than 1 right? whats this i hear about 20 dms
not true.

and considering some of the releases out of nyc are staggered (nikenyc handles the rsvp for all area nike stores) you can send a dm at 4:10pm and roosevelt field isnt even accepting DMs til 4:20)

I personally do not think it's humanly possible to have employees respond to all DMs, with sizes and names, and account for all pairs in NTNY and Roosevelt Field (for those in NY). Even NTNY alone would be a insane, now they do 2 stores?

It's never a fair game.
niketowns got like 1000 gammas and > 50 of these, not how to see why everybody struck out.  if people paid for RSVPs and struck out, you dont have a chance manually

****, im cs/ce, bout to start working on something for myself.
likewise. It is just time-consuming to write programs without having the proper training.

Took a couple course in Java and HTML and it still takes me forever to right a fully functional program or webpage.

They way things are going, it will be "Bots or Die" even outside of the sneaker community

Just called NIKELA, this being said don't bug them by calling them any who... They said they didn't get many pairs. the deadline is usually around 12 or 4pm to pickup the shoes. FCFS after.

Back
Top Bottom