JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

damn 451 pages and counting before they are even officially released. hype on these is ridiculous.

never would've guessed this would have happened before this year; considering i purchased the DMP 1s pack in 2009 for $109 on clearance for the both shoes in the pack. granted these have no jumpman but still...

"Hey man, you got a DS bred concords" -Last year hypebeasts
Lol pretty much ...

at my job we call those kids concord babies cause they were born a sneakerhead when those dropped
laugh.gif

damn 451 pages and counting before they are even officially released. hype on these is ridiculous.

never would've guessed this would have happened before this year; considering i purchased the DMP 1s pack in 2009 for $109 on clearance for the both shoes in the pack. granted these have no jumpman but still...

$109 :x

woulda copped like 3 at that time

i got mine for $200 on the dot which was OK at the time, now its a great deal considering they go for $400+ now

Went to camp out at the local HoH, manager walked in and didnt say anything, just posted a sign on the door a few hours later saying they're raffling instead of fcfs like they usually do. Was salty as hell too cause I was first in line with a couple of my boys 
mean.gif

Went to camp out at the local HoH, manager walked in and didnt say anything, just posted a sign on the door a few hours later saying they're raffling instead of fcfs like they usually do. Was salty as hell too cause I was first in line with a couple of my boys 
mean.gif

u was gonna camp out for a whole day and a half my *****?

mean.gif

u was gonna camp out for a whole day and a half my *****?
Nah, they usually do guaranteed tickets on Monday when they get shipment in, so I went early that morning and was gonna wait until they did the tickets. Aint no way, I'm spending that much time camping especially during the holidays, rather be with my fam. 

Back
Top Bottom