JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My pair just came in from shelf life

Will for sure try and double up
nthat.gif

@So Much Sole 23 that post was directed at the two people that wanna post
The stupid "did not read" GIFs bc the post was longer than 20 words. When in fact, they read the whole thing (and I like Gambino, roshe guy and his posts are trash).

And I been in this thread. Hell in the black toe thread I was the one that provided actual confirmation of these shoes releasing and Mods wouldn't let us start another thread bc one had already been started a few months prior off of only modern notoriety rumors and they closed it. I have shared a ton thru text and PM with niketalkers. My days as GrapeApe I shared all kinds of info in the public forum and learned that isn't the way to go about it. Keim is the one talkin about "PM me I want my Rep to go up", not me, so nothing I said or do has to do with a thumbs up button lol. Good luck on that 9.5 tho. You been around so you should have some places saved up to get your tries in.

Aight I see that everyone wants the plug and I will do my best to help out everyone. My goal is to get everyone a pair for retail. I'm disgusted with the amount of salt I see on rd. I just want to come in post my lil pics and chop it up about the kix. no shade. I just hope one day this small gesture will gravitate towards more ppl on NT looking out for each other. I also want to state that I don't need help from anyone, this is about doing whats right. I do my research just like the next guy.
Well said.

Hey guys first post here. I just found out these were dropping, looks like its going to be a mess trying to pick these up. I just want my 1 pair and bounce but looks like it might not happen.

Maybe it's a good thing that a majority of these International sites are all dropping at the same damn time...

@So Much Sole 23 that post was directed at the two people that wanna post
The stupid "did not read" GIFs bc the post was longer than 20 words. When in fact, they read the whole thing (and I like Gambino, roshe guy and his posts are trash).

And I been in this thread. Hell in the black toe thread I was the one that provided actual confirmation of these shoes releasing and Mods wouldn't let us start another thread bc one had already been started a few months prior off of only modern notoriety rumors and they closed it. I have shared a ton thru text and PM with niketalkers. My days as GrapeApe I shared all kinds of info in the public forum and learned that isn't the way to go about it. Keim is the one talkin about "PM me I want my Rep to go up", not me, so nothing I said or do has to do with a thumbs up button lol. Good luck on that 9.5 tho. You been around so you should have some places saved up to get your tries in.
It all makes sense now

I'm going to refrain from commenting about any recent posts in here and just say I hope everyone who truly wants a pair for themselves is successful regardless of price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom