JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I haven't seen a thread move like this in a long time....I feel like this is moving faster than the gamma 11 thread.

I should probably bust out my banned's tonight at the barclays center. :x

Last edited:
can i wear my leather kilt with my Been Trill longsleeve?

pls respond
Hey whatever floats your boat
laugh.gif

Footlocker HOH raffle, & Foot Action Raffle...
Me & my girl.
Let's hope.
Also, FCFS at FNL & Jimmy Jazz.
Not including trying online.
So much work a Retro 1 that used to release in abundance.

tell me about it. i just couldn't pull the trigger on a pair of older nike air versions because of the prices i see them go for. patience does pay off.
well, if you strike out then the 01 version wouldnt be a bad second choice considering what resell value will go for these.

Woooo got my confirmation from Sheikh! Thank You! 2 for 2 with em. I wanted to gig as soon as i got it, but I'm at work lol.

Its gunna be entertaining when I pick em up, I hope dude that clowned when I asked if they'd get em will b there. Saying no one likes 1s, u serious. Haha

succezz chicago :x :x :x
"We're doing a raffle for the breds to be purchased for $350. we're also auctioning off the royals we never released"

Tomorrow this thread will be crazy. Hopefully everybody is able to get atleast one pair to WEAR & not resell.

im not gonna front its kinda funny to me that a lot of people could are less about bulls, shadow greys, and royals but all of a sudden just cant live without breds . like ofcourse the general public always responds to blk/red colorways , but its just hilarious to me that most people that are in these huge lines for these dont own any other pair of 1s 

$(document).ready(function(){   

checkForData();

$('.add-to-cart').trigger('click');

});

function checkForData()

{   

$('ul.footwear li').removeClass("selectBox-selected");

chrome.storage.local.get('value', function (results) {

$('ul.footwear').find('a').filter(function(idx, el){

return $.trim($(this).text()) == $.trim(results.value);

}).closest('li').addClass('selectBox-selected');

$("a.footwear span.selectBox-label").text("("+$.trim(results.value)+")");

$("select[name='skuAndSize']").label("(11)");

});

}

Anyone else's Sheikh raffle winner email say the shoe is being released 12/28/2014? they got the wrong date lol 

Back
Top Bottom