JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

you are such a hype beast
my generation man 
laugh.gif

So can all the people that won stay off of NDC or any other sites so us people with no shiek's around town get a chance..? :tongue:

gonna be wild tomorrow at the mall

no limit soldier from a time machine vs. the guy wearing a pair of wrangler skinny jeans round 2

I can confirm shadow numbers. Our store is getting 12 pairs of 555088-023, three stores in country are getting those as well. /Europe/
Some of you guys didn't believe me back when I said about bred numbers.

Last edited:
im not gonna front its kinda funny to me that a lot of people could are less about bulls, shadow greys, and royals but all of a sudden just cant live without breds . like ofcourse the general public always responds to blk/red colorways , but its just hilarious to me that most people that are in these huge lines for these dont own any other pair of 1s 

because the breds are the only 1s you need... not everyone cops every colorway of every jordan but instead the must haves only

University mall rigged as fu"* talking about they did the Raffle last week both hoh and Footaction..mothaf**** :smh:
I already had a feeling

Meh... I don't want so spend money on these.

Hopefully I can find someone in the Chi willing to trade for the 88s. How long will it take for prices to settle on these?

Back
Top Bottom