JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

not gonna lie im 19 dont use a CC i pay my mombs cash to use her CC i aint even mad

The hell does you being 19 have to do with anything? :lol:

I'm 19 (20 next month) and I've had a debit card for a solid 3 years now and the only reason I don't have a credit card is out of choice.

Didn't get the Shiekh email today so I might have to pull the trigger on one of these European sites. To anybody that's ordered from a European site, how much is shipping? And whats 9 AM CET in Pacific Standard Time?
got two pairs of gammas off eu sites, 1 ended up being cheaper than the pair I got from FNL. The only risk is additional duty fees, which luckily I didn't get. 

JJ was a bust but my local HoH has about 1.5FSR. Everything ten and up there are two of. Hopefully getting called tomorrow, if not I've got tickets for the 5s too. Hopefully can trade/sell those to end up with these around retail. I've got four tickets in my raffle lol, still going for online release. At about 1:00PM they were finished with the first sheet on the sign-up. I imagine they got through two pages of about 25.

as soon as jj crashed i called it a night :smh:

I used to spend like 20 min just trying to get through lol

Last edited:
resorting to euro sites? I'm going to be resorting to ebay the way it's looking.
mean.gif
you hangin your head cuz u missed out on JJ? were u really expecting to cop there

Back
Top Bottom