JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

So how much am I going to have to pay for at the end with the euro site that is charging 91.63? Taxes and shipping together ?

right around $150 (depending on the exchange rate and currency exchange fees). If you only order 1 you should be good on customs fees.

Struck all the way out on these so far. went to hoh 125 and some dude brought out his blind grandma to get raffle tix, smh. then he left and she had to go home dolo lmaooo. 
Beat 'em up real good ya hear.
Im dying over here

roll.gif

I normally wear 11 in everything except i go 10.5 in vans and some trainers like flyknits bc they mite get worn barefoot in summer. I got a bunch of recent ones and had to go up a half size. The toe box is way too narrow. And im a skinny dude. Its not like i have a wide foot

Like I Said My Man, Everyones Foot Is Different......

I'm Basing My Statment SOLELY Off Of The Comparison Fit To 1985's(Several Pairs), 1994's, 2001's , BMPs, DMPs, Bred Straps, Low Phat's And Several Retro's From This Year (2013) :wink:

Last edited:

same here

#teameurorelease
Lol. Exactly. Yall can have 8am. Let me get one good Euro confirmation and I'm goin to sleep like a baby. I know I was team retail at the beginning of the week, but all this time on the internet...shoot. I'll take team $20-$50 over retail for some sleep.

any intl site that ships with fedex you are basically screwed if they mark the item at full value. fedex has to be the worst shipping carrier in that department. usps don't give a damn really.

Back
Top Bottom