JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I have a feeling the jordan trend is gonna die down soon anyway.....which means true jordan heads will have some tranquility on release day

been on this site when it first launched never made a profile smh lol

but i got through FL, crashed twice, as well as eastbay but the will of ALLAH helped me. Alhamdulillah lol

keep adding to the cart folks.....who has the roshe fb in mint??
Stop. 

How do you even sell out that quick. I literally clicked less than a second after the link went live. I'm done with this ****.

I mean when I add to cart my shoes magically disappear, but when I spam add to cart it won't take it from another cart <_<

The trolls who were talking that hot garbage about these being GRs are nowhere to be found ironically
the tards who believed them are
laugh.gif

bought a pair from ftl eu. didnt get no confirmation email and now in my order status it says "Unable to find a matching order".

So I assume I wont be getting my pair?!

I was cart jacked. Is this how Beyonce felt when one of the fans snatched her hair up while she was interacting with the crowd?

i'm done with Jordan Brand after the 10's, one less buyer to worry about. to cop J's are ridiculous now

Back
Top Bottom