JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

YEAH BUDDY. One shot left, my local eblens weren't expecting a shipment but were just notified today so they're doing raffles. *Fingers Crossed*

I kept NDC and Footaction open at 8 am. Nike sold out within 8-10 minutes, it seemed so much harder to get compared to the Gamma 11's.

I was lucky to get a size 11 pair through Footaction at about 8:50 am after clicking over and over again. i hope everyone who actually wanted these to keep/wear were able to cop a pair.

what are these selling for now?

congrats to those who copped
sick.gif
I can't find them less than $450 around here.

after the online debacle i was able to salvage my day with 2  kids pairs at the mall and stumbled across 2 kids gamma 12's.. snatched those up too.. Not bad for saturday.

Wow, I can't believe I got through on NBAstore.com. It was a real struggle getting these this morning. I won't count it as a success until I see that shipping confirmation.

im in the same boat as you sir.... a couple ppl said they got cancelation emails after the received confirmation (for gamma XI's i believe) so im crossing my fingers it goes through without issue

Last edited:
Anyone buy from sivasdescalzo?

I got a confirmation from paypal but never got one from them, I used a guest checkout. Did any of you get one?

Also only my 2nd footlocker eu is listed as "placed", the first one I did still says authorised. Should I be worried?

I got the confirmation from paypal and sivasdescalzo

heres my order now for top 2013 releases that i copped except for the blk toes my fed box got "lost" 

1.bred 1

2.royal 1

3.wc 3 88

4.jb classic 1

5.black toes 

6.grape 5

7.shanghai shen 5

Royals - Checked
Black Toes - Checked
Breds - Checked

Now I need a pair of Shadows to join the family.

If you were able to get the other three, surprise you didn't get the shadow yet. Easiest out all of them I felt.

Out of that list. I chose to buy/keep only the shadows. Simple man, simple color way I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom