JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

As these trade-able for a VI like the Infrared or upcoming White/Red IVs? The VI is my favorite Air Jordan.

So since the shoe was already launched, can someone PLEASE tell me or PM me on how to get those backdoor links to sites like JJ, NDC, FNL, FA, etc? Don't flameee me pzzz :/ 

I think the spa makes fnl bots the least used out of the major sites because the site itself isn't accessible for a time period plus fnl was so tore up this morning that have a fully automated process would less than likely.

Oh really? So you think NDC has better odds of getting accessed more by bots than FNL??

I heard they were cancelled but did they ever put another date out on them? Been any rumors on them?

Ive been tracking them down through swoosh accounts and future releases inside nike . Still no solid info but i have a hunch...We ll see.;p)

laokratwr laokratwr rocyaice rocyaice that release would be 100 times crazier than anything I've seen in sometime! I'm in my 30's and I remember the 01 joints as the last pair I copped before the recent 2011 release . Jumpman or nike air they are super fresh! If they do drop and I miss out on RD I might bite on the resell for top $$$ let's wait and see....

Got a dude that's "trading" me the 1s for gammas and 100.. Don't really wanna do it but I need to get it outta the way lol.

laokratwr laokratwr rocyaice rocyaice that release would be 100 times crazier than anything I've seen in sometime! I'm in my 30's and I remember the 01 joints as the last pair I copped before the recent 2011 release . Jumpman or nike air they are super fresh! If they do drop and I miss out on RD I might bite on the resell for top $$$ let's wait and see....

I sold my second ds pair of bc3s on the account that 2 people that are most of the times accurate said these are gonna release in 2014....Im gonn be so pissed if they dont and go on the hunt for another pair of 2011s .. im beating down my first one lol...

we still talking about the Zyzz thing :smh:

dudes annoying SMH

no one even cares im just replying because dude thinks hes better than me or something telling me he contributes more than me

lulz

no one pay attention to him

on another note, i havent done this all day. CONGRATS to all those who got a pair.

Caught up on the thread and congrats to who copped  :smokin  some of your stories I've been reading are crazy, good always revolves back to you guys who do good and even some who don't deserve it,  resellers on the other hand :smh: , this has been the thread I've been most active in since my time of joining NT, I'm still working on helping a few of you guys you know who you are, but again I can't deny the love I have for the NT pizza fam :pimp: .
I know who I am :D

Anybody in Houston went Memorial City Mall? Did y'all get calls from Footlocker raffle?
I got the call from them at 9:45AM, CRISIS AVERTED. I had to size up 1/2, actually fits great. Quality on these is equal to Royals. My RTTG Vegas is still the nicest quality 1 though, not even close. Can't believe how bad it was online for these. I had an 8ms ping and 91mbs download and still couldn't cop. Props to Lee and the crew over there.

I think the spa makes fnl bots the least used out of the major sites because the site itself isn't accessible for a time period plus fnl was so tore up this morning that have a fully automated process would less than likely.

Oh really? So you think NDC has better odds of getting accessed more by bots than FNL??

I think it's
Eastbay/FTL/fa/champs
Nike
Finishline

Tho some people probably go ham on all the sites. Eastbay and them don't really care so it's no risk of getting banned. Ndc is Nike and pretty much gets everything.
Fnl just requires most users to be able to get by the spa screen. If you make it that far you are usually ok unless you get the evil no payment authorization error.

I support zyzz.. The whole 3 days I've been a member I've seen him the most lol... Been seeing him since my lurking days to he cool [emoji]9994[/emoji]

sweet, i was on NT since 05, who are you again? i contribute on this site all the day everyday. those who actually care can tell you that. i dont need to say anything else

lol does anybody cosign zyzz?

go in the general and all other parts of the forum brah, no need to hate. ive been here this long for a reason. ive helped countless number of people out on the daily. i dont brag but since you guys think im here for other reasons it needs to be said. plenty and i mean PLENTY if they are in this thread can vouch for who i am.

put the fake crap behind, how the hell was i supposed to know when you guys post a damn sneakerblog calling the shoes i purchased legit? :lol: once again you YOU guys put the false information out there. I even went as far as contacting the guy who made the comparison and he supposedly said they were legit :rolleyes (IDIOT :smh: )

Last edited:
laokratwr laokratwr tell me about it I rock my 2011 joints all the time everything else plays second to them, these 1's included. For whatever reason I feel like they match with anything and everything! LOL if they do drop and you in the nyc area maybe we can help each other out! I'm 11.5 by the way.

laokratwr laokratwr tell me about it I rock my 2011 joints all the time everything else plays second to them, these 1's included. For whatever reason I feel like they match with anything and everything! LOL if they do drop and you in the nyc area maybe we can help each other out! I'm 11.5 by the way.

dre0119 dre0119 My man im an 11.5 too lol...One of my favourite kicks and they DO go with everything,ive beat the cr8p out of them....Unfortunately im kind of far away ...Like in Greece haha...but good looking out fam...! :smokin :smokin

Last edited:

Now see for me that's a high priced resell value that I might actually try and cop.

laokratwr laokratwr Greece! Word! I need to go to Mykonos and hit up santorini! You dont get the releases out there? What's the odds of two 11.5's ! ....... Brother? Lol

came home from work to see all you guys who copped, enjoy the feast lemme join in next time 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom