JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

my pairs all have bad glue stains, scuffed/creased leather
mean.gif

Still hoping for a restock or new site that pops up....
But I also know that the only way I get a pair is by camping this thread 24/7

And I am not about to do that...

Failed miserably this morning. It was low key depressing actually. No calls from the 4 raffles I entered either. It was my wife that suggested to check the mall and try my luck. I'll admit I was alittle reluctant. Who in the world wouldn't claim there pairs? So first stop was DTLR and there was already a line of about 10-15 ppl. I ask the worker and so far only sizes 8 and down we're not accounted for. I said eff that and walked over to the other side of the mall and check out Jimmy Jazz. With no surprise there was also a line for unclaimed pairs. But there was only 3 guys in line. First guy needed a 10.5, 2nd a size 11 and 3rd needed a 13. I had luck on my side and an 11 was there by the time I walked up to the register! I also asked if they had kid sizes available and low and behold they had my wife's size lol. Anywho, congrats to those that put in work or got lucky!
lol...hey sounds like we were in the same spot. Congrats bro, I needed that 11. I didnt think they had an extra 11 after me.

There's a lot of herbs posting pics of themselves with these shoes on instagram. Dudes that have no biiiiness wearing these shoes. Just herbs that can't pull off rocking these.

GS sizes $240 :x Should of got my girls when I got mine but she was being indecisive. Hopefully prices drop.

I just got a confirmation email from footlocker europe. Does that mean that I am going to get the shoes 100% now or is there still a possibility that they cancel my order?

Thats bc ppl refer to a hobby of collecting shoes as a "game". Nothing makes me cringe more than the terms sneakerhead and sneakergame. Ppl talking about retiring. *****. There should be no game involved bc its the people who consider this a game and not a hobby that are buying up all the stock, reselling and sucking all the fun out of collecting.

it kind of is a game, even a hobby can be a game. For instance playing sports can be a hobby yet they are still games and people consider playing video games as hobbies and once again still a game. I'm not saying these should and what they represent should be taken lightly, but let's not flip out on someone for choosing to say something in another way. Plus, a lot of the people who collect Jordan's happen to also be followers of the hip hop culture and well rappers along with hip hop artists and many other celebrity role models have made the term "shoe game" instead of "shoe collection" catchy and popular to use.

I just got a confirmation email from footlocker europe. Does that mean that I am going to get the shoes 100% now or is there still a possibility that they cancel my order?
100% chance they will cancel it if you are in the US.

Oh it was a good day camped out at local kid fl n got three pair then went to local spot to pick up 2 men's sizes then I picked up a pair from a store for doing a mgr a favor on a previous release and gave that to my friend for giving up a pair of XI gammas.

I did not get my pair so I need to move the other pairs to get my 11.5 then the craziest thing happened went into a local spot which was supposed to have a raffle. I was told 2 different times they were not getting them so I went back sat n I seen a guy coming out the store with 2 boxes I seen the black red Nike n asked if he was selling one. He tells me there very limited no. So I walk into the store looking for this guy and he comes from the basement with 2 more pairs in hand. Then he tells me the shipment came in late fri night. So he tells me he got a 10 left and he would sell it to me. So I asked about the 2 he just came up with and he tells me its for another customer. It was me alone in the store. Mmmmm? I paid for the shoes n headed out. I went home to figure out how I'm gonna get my size peeped craigslist n someone needed a 10 for sz 11. I hit the person up n he was willing to a meet up and it was all good till I looked at the box and seen it was a 10.5 so I called him back n told him then he tells me he get back to me....

Damn tired from camping was going to sleep get up n head back out to see if I could get mine and see what was left. Before my head hit the pillow he called back n said he wanted the 10.5 ....great ....got myself up n hopped a bus to the meetup he was late but AJ1 were good so now I'm a half size closer....

Some of you may say I went H.A.M on pairs but I'm not done cuz my collections not complete.....

So far I have the chicago- 2 knicks- 2 shadows - 2 black toes- Royals - 2013 patent leather. So I want 2 blk n red and I'm good......

US destroying euro sites feels like an american invasion .... This thread alone has info to cover every release in 2014 ... :rofl:

Oh it was a good day camped out at local kid fl n got three pair then went to local spot to pick up 2 men's sizes then I picked up a pair from a store for doing a mgr a favor on a previous release and gave that to my friend for giving up a pair of XI gammas.

I did not get my pair so I need to move the other pairs to get my 11.5 then the craziest thing happened went into a local spot which was supposed to have a raffle. I was told 2 different times they were not getting them so I went back sat n I seen a guy coming out the store with 2 boxes I seen the black red Nike n asked if he was selling one. He tells me there very limited no. So I walk into the store looking for this guy and he comes from the basement with 2 more pairs in hand. Then he tells me the shipment came in late fri night. So he tells me he got a 10 left and he would sell it to me. So I asked about the 2 he just came up with and he tells me its for another customer. It was me alone in the store. Mmmmm? I paid for the shoes n headed out. I went home to figure out how I'm gonna get my size peeped craigslist n someone needed a 10 for sz 11. I hit the person up n he was willing to a meet up and it was all good till I looked at the box and seen it was a 10.5 so I called him back n told him then he tells me he get back to me....

Damn tired from camping was going to sleep get up n head back out to see if I could get mine and see what was left. Before my head hit the pillow he called back n said he wanted the 10.5 ....great ....got myself up n hopped a bus to the meetup he was late but AJ1 were good so now I'm a half size closer....

Some of you may say I went H.A.M on pairs but I'm not done cuz my collections not complete.....

So far I have the chicago- 2 knicks- 2 shadows - 2 black toes- Royals - 2013 patent leather. So I want 2 blk n red and I'm good......
Listen to this clown. 

Hey guys, "look at me" I managed to cop numerous pairs of the shoe you can't get one pair of.

****! 

Back
Top Bottom