JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Damn I would have been heated if m
My preordered pair from JFD finally came in...no dbl box, came tied and prelaced, weird scuff on the right side of right shoe, missing a stuffer and someone had already ripped the extra laces off the shoe. But I'm just happy to have em. sharing some pics.

View media item 730764View media item 730765

I would have been heated if mine came in like that. Easily could have been snatched from the shipping company. Glad your pair delivered. Congrats on the pair.

that's messed up 
mean.gif

what size did they send you ? 
nerd.gif
11.5 instead of an 11. 

yeah i'm pretty sure everybody feels that way.. at 140 bucks, tripling up wouldn't be too far fetched

The price point is def a factor. In retrospect, I'm glad I didn't buy the gamma 11 at resale. I look at them now and realize how much more i prefer the OG 1s.

The price point is def a factor. In retrospect, I'm glad I didn't buy the gamma 11 at resale. I look at them now and realize how much more i prefer the OG 1s.
i feel the same way.. i love the 11 in general and the way it looks, but to me it just isn't that "wearable" of a sneaker.. it's probably cuz i'm 32 years old lol.. the 1s are a classic sneaker, you just can't go wrong with them

glad to see everyone getting their pairs :smokin

damn that Jsfordays thing is absolutely disgraceful
I have received raptor 7's taped up like that, I wrote to the seller and expressed how annoyed I was, there is no reason for it, like a box is like $5 at the most, like really?

Back
Top Bottom