JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I was wondering if someone could help me find the awesome gm vs real comparison pics in this thread. Haven't looked at the thread for a while but remember seeing some great comparison pics about 150-200 pages ago. Before you say 'why don't you look through', I don't have the time or the patience.

I'm hoping that one of you more up to date thread members may be able to point me to the right page or section. All I can offer is a rep and a big thanks for your time/help.

I was wondering if someone could help me find the awesome gm vs real comparison pics in this thread. Haven't looked at the thread for a while but remember seeing some great comparison pics about 150-200 pages ago. Before you say 'why don't you look through', I don't have the time or the patience.

I'm hoping that one of you more up to date thread members may be able to point me to the right page or section. All I can offer is a rep and a big thanks for your time/help.
id do it if i had a gm pair.  can anyone with a gm pair chime in?

On the real I would be upset too if my shoes arrived like that, but looking at the pics they look legit even with that small scuff on the side I would actually still feel lucky about being able to get a pair being how limited they were. Ask for a 20% discount if they want ur business back tho

Would be nice if we could have certain stuff updated on the first page.

Would be nice if we could have certain stuff updated on the first page.

hit up laokratwr laokratwr since he created the thread.

Someone made a thread.
http://niketalk.com/t/578800/2013-retro-1-bred-fake-guide#post_19475227

jfd was short a pair so they had to win an aucton on ebay and have that sent to me

???????? Excuse me???????? I'm sorry but......... what kind of business are they running? Why not just refund the customer if you oversold? Never heard of someone doing that. Like others have said, are those even legit? It's very suspect imo especially since I clicked the link and it said the seller has relisted this listing or something similar to it. I would send them back if I was in your shoes bro. I wouldn't let them do me like that. from my understanding you paid for a preorder, not for some sketch company to buy an ebay auction for you and try to pass it off as your preorder pair, only to get fount out cause they shipped it horrifically
indifferent.gif
. that ain't honest business at all, makes me question if they even get their other pairs from NIKE... I hope the whole ebay thing is a lame cover story for why the shipping was bad.... cause honestly the whole buy an auction for you thing is worse. Whatever the story is, that ain't right
mean.gif

For any ladies in here if you wear a 7 or 7 1/2 in women's what does that translate to in 1's trying to get a pair for my girl

Some of you are going wild on JFD and have no reason to. I understand the one guy who got no double box but JFD hasn't done me wrong on the releases I've dealt with them.
So yes box issue is their end issue but not glue stains and scraps on the shoe. You can blame nike's quality control for that. Also it's not like the quality is the greatest. Let's be real about it, I'm sure we all have recieved bad pairs from Nike. Don't try and blame it on the retailer. Smh.

Some of you are going wild on JFD and have no reason to. I understand the one guy who got no double box but JFD hasn't done me wrong on the releases I've dealt with them.
So yes box issue is their end issue but not glue stains and scraps on the shoe. You can blame nike's quality control for that. Also it's not like the quality is the greatest. Let's be real about it, I'm sure we all have recieved bad pairs from Nike. Don't try and blame it on the retailer. Smh.

what?

case of someone blindly going to bat for someone when they are clearly wrong?

cold has already explained what happened and attempted/is attempting to right the ship. to say people have no reason is an admission that you don't even care about what happened to the buyer.

Last edited:

what?

case of someone blindly going to bat for someone when they are clearly wrong?

cold has already explained what happened and attempted/is attempting to right the ship. to say people have no reason is am admission that you don't even care about what happened to the buyer.
I'm talking about the people complaining about issues on a shoe that could happen to a pair from any retailer. (Glue stains, scrapes, creasing, etc) not talking about box shipping methods or errors.

Last edited:

Someone made a thread.
http://niketalk.com/t/578800/2013-retro-1-bred-fake-guide#post_19475227

Exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks!! Thanks to you too sharkin.

Well luck you. but obviously this buyer had more than one issues with JDF beside the item being double boxed. How can you guarantee that pair came from Nike?

Well luck you. but obviously this buyer had more than one issues with JDF beside the item being double boxed. How can you guarantee that pair came from Nike?
How do you know for a fact that they don't ? I'm not the only one who's ordered from them. All pairs I got from him are 100% legit.
Sad you have to bring up if they ship legit shoes. Seems like you have no clue on that. Don't sling accusations unless you have proof.

that's what I'm saying. not even considering if anything is wrong with the shoe or not, which is irrelevant, you just can't do business like that. That's all kind of false advertisement. He bought one service, they did something totally different, and for the same price at that. If I read the story correctly. if they are willing to go to ebay that easily like that for one pair,  you can't be 100% sure they aren't going to some outlandish source for their other pairs. at least I wouldn't be
eyes.gif

Last edited:
some people take Ls to make a customer happy. its the bigger picture. a smart seller wants return buyers and should/will go out of his way to try and make the buyer happy. cold city took a gamble that didn't pay off. if it did, then there would have been 0 issues. none of us bat 1.000.
It's rare these days. Most people would have just cancelled the preorder but he did the stand up thing and got blasted for it.  Not to say the customer was wrong for posting (he got screwed) just a tough situation for all involved.  IMO cold already went out of his way and I commend him for that.  He shouldn't feel the need to offer any further discount since he already ate $100 and offered to take them back.

Back
Top Bottom