JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

laugh.gif

Hey NT, i need your advice. I'm a size 13. i have a 13.5, and a 9.5 coming in. I'm going to manage w/ the 13.5, but i need

to sell the 9.5 to buy another 13. I haven't gotten the shoes yet (sivadescalzio shipping smh), but i saw an ad for a size 13, and talked the seller down to 400. You think i should cop now?

Or is that too high, and i should just wait it out?

^^ It's up to you if you have the money for the 400 than go for it the prices are between 350 500 I don't think u will find a pair at any lower price

Hey NT, i need your advice. I'm a size 13. i have a 13.5, and a 9.5 coming in. I'm going to manage w/ the 13.5, but i need
to sell the 9.5 to buy another 13. I haven't gotten the shoes yet (sivadescalzio shipping smh), but i saw an ad for a size 13, and talked the seller down to 400. You think i should cop now?
Or is that too high, and i should just wait it out?

Tough. I don't know how it is in your area but it's getting pretty dry around here. I would say copp cuz that's what I did, wanted to secure a pair first then worry about selling my other size later. But that $400 price is a little steep. Try to find something at least in the $350 range, lower would be even better of course.

Tough. I don't know how it is in your area but it's getting pretty dry around here. I would say copp cuz that's what I did, wanted to secure a pair first then worry about selling my other size later. But that $400 price is a little steep. Try to find something at least in the $350 range, lower would be even better of course.
Yeah, i'm out in Toronto. pairs are drying up quickly, especially in size 13. 400 is heavy, but i may just pull the trigger. Thanks.

FlightClub has sizes 8.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15 for $400 - 475 :x if anyone is still looking ..

http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred

They also have a size 11.5 in the DMP 09s for $550 :smh: (not even going to post that link).

Do you know if they do trades? If so I assume they're similar to ISS?

I never heard of FlightClub doing trades, especially not the NY location. Not sure what you mean by similar to ISS, does ISS have a physical location?

FlightClub will only take DS or Used Dollars in trade for Shoes.
I never heard of FlightClub doing trades, especially not the NY location. Not sure what you mean by similar to ISS, does ISS have a physical location?
I mean if I'm looking to trade for a different size they will charge me an extra $100 to make the transaction. I want to trade a pair of Bred 1s I have for my actual size.

I mean if I'm looking to trade for a different size they will charge me an extra $100 to make the transaction. I want to trade a pair of Bred 1s I have for my actual size.

Does Flight Club accept trades?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept trades. Since all sneakers are owned by independent sellers, we don’t have the authority to barter or negotiate with their property.

Reactions: You

No trades, no size swaps.  Don't even bother looking at their shoes unless your trying to pay the price listed.  They'll kindly list your pair for sale for 20% of the listed value, but you won't get paid till it sells.

Reactions: You

No trades, no size swaps.  Don't even bother looking at their shoes unless your trying to pay the price listed.  They'll kindly list your pair for sale for 20% of the listed value, but you won't get paid till it sells.
Does Flight Club accept trades?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept trades. Since all sneakers are owned by independent sellers, we don’t have the authority to barter or negotiate with their property.
Thanks guys

I did google it. AFTER I put "sorry I'm 23, I don't know anything about Heisenberg". I automatically assumed it was some old **** because it looks old so I didn't google it first. IM SORRY. JESUS CHRIST.

heisenberg-say-my-name.gif

Does anyone use Force Fields on their pair? I just bought some and want to know if they work well on these.

Just let em crease dude - they look better that way anyway.

Last edited:
LOL

HE FIRST WRITES IM 23 I DON'T KNOW HEISENBERG

CHANGES IT TO Sorry broham, I don't watch TV.

PLEASE

View media item 737818

I actually didn't know who Heisenberg was either. I assumed it was the dad from Malcolm in the middle, based on the picture.

I'm half way though season 1 of BB. Wanted to see what the fuss was. Yawn fest so far.

Last edited:
I actually didn't know who Heisenberg was either. I assumed it was the dad from Malcolm in the middle, based on the picture.

I'm half way though season 1 of BB. Wanted to see what the fuss was. Yawn fest so far.

Waaaaaaah? blasphemy - how are you entertained? Faces of death? lol

They do, but shoes have to crease somewhere. Just wear them and be glad you got a pair.

Word - OG 1's look 10x better creased IMO.

Go hit up SoleSupremacy.com they are closed until Tuesday but they do size swaps. You pay shipping and like a 20 dollar fee for the size swap. They're legit, I deal with them all the time.

Go hit up SoleSupremacy.com they are closed until Tuesday but they do size swaps. You pay shipping and like a 20 dollar fee for the size swap. They're legit, I deal with them all the time.

I can vouch for Solesupremacy.com... Very reputable local shop here.

Make it past season 4 and I think you'll see what the fuss is about. Season 1 and 2 can be pretty boring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom