JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Slap NA on the back and the value jumps 50% lol...just get the one with the jumpman on the make...makes no difference. folks say they use differ materials but really...it all comes from the same material to produce the SAME SHOE..lol..dont be fooled...
I think dude with 88 should put cash on top for them Bred 1. just my opinion. 

The 88 quality isn't actually that good so I agree with your post.

Slap NA on the back and the value jumps 50% lol...just get the one with the jumpman on the make...makes no difference. folks say they use differ materials but really...it all comes from the same material to produce the SAME SHOE..lol..dont be fooled...
I think dude with 88 should put cash on top for them Bred 1. just my opinion. 
with your logic, you shouldn't waste money on the "OG" version bred 1s cause the DMPs are the ,in your words, "SAME SHOE" but at a lower price tag.
:smh:

with your logic, you shouldn't waste money on the "OG" version bred 1s cause the DMPs are the ,in your words, "SAME SHOE" but at a lower price tag.
mean.gif
What was the markup for the DMP 1's? I recall the cement 3s was $175 after tax (I believe) and the the SAME SHOE with NA on the back was $212 after tax? so wasting money on the same shoe with the NA? yes...lol....Material any differ? NO

What was the markup for the DMP 1's? I recall the cement 3s was $175 after tax (I believe) and the the SAME SHOE with NA on the back was $212 after tax? so wasting money on the same shoe with the NA? yes...lol....Material any differ? NO

Materials is different to me?

:smh:

The dmp 1s suck. Period. cant hold a candle to these 13's or banneds...TOTALLY different materials used

88 iiis were different from the 11' white cement iiis.. slightly better materials & na on the back so....... jb bumped the price

Last edited:

.......boooooooooo

The dmp 1s suck. Period. cant hold a candle to these 13's or banneds...TOTALLY different materials used

88 iiis were different from the 11' white cement iiis.. slightly better materials & na on the back so....... jb bumped the price
I never owned the dmp 1s, or the banned. I had the navy 2001 Navy blue/white 1s and the Silver 1s and ill say this..the quality on those are about the same as the 2013 Bred 1s... 

Lol do u own a pair to be adding ur .02cents? Seriously? @FLATFOOT718
The 88's? no I do not own a pair of those...Nike hiked the price on those for the NA on the back and it didnt justify me spending extra $50 on those when I already have a pair with the jumpman...

I do own 2001 TB, 2009 TB and the 2011 TB, Blk/Cements, and white/cements...

The 2009 TB was the worse of them all...my 2001 held up for about 10 years...

Last edited:

Materials is different to methe 
the 2011 cement 3's were actually 150.00  and the 88 3's with the NIKE AIR on the back were 200.00. I own both and the 88's quality was so much better that I will never buy a pair of 3's unless its the same quality as the 88's. Obviously you dont own both and shouldnt comment on a subject you know nothing about. They are NOT the same shoe

the 2011 cement 3's were actually 150.00  and the 88 3's with the NIKE AIR on the back were 200.00. I own both and the 88's quality was so much better that I will never buy a pair of 3's unless its the same quality as the 88's. Obviously you dont own both and shouldnt comment on a subject you know nothing about. They are NOT the same shoe

This dude DOES not own a pair of 88 3's and that is obvious

The 88's? no I do not own a pair of those...Nike hiked the price on those for the NA on the back and it didnt justify me spending extra $50 on those when I already have a pair with the jumpman...

I do own 2001 TB, 2009 TB and the 2011 TB, Blk/Cements, and white/cements...

The 2009 TB was the worse of them all...my 2001 held up for about 10 years...
Obvious you didnt pass the 3rd grade reading level...

You folks are getting soft with the topic of me believing the 88's are not all that for the just the NA on the back...

Last edited:
these going more than the royals sz 12 goes for about 450 knowing Jb we will see these again in a year or so

Last edited:

The materials use in the 88s seems very similar at least imo, to the 2011 true blue. Leather was stiffer and not as glossy as the 2011 wc3. But still I would take the bred 1s over the 88s anyday.

Back
Top Bottom