JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^^^ I have doubles on all except shadows and black toes. the shadows and one of the royals in the pics are worn, just prepped to look ds

Last edited:
im happy to just have 1 pair. i have so many shoes, doubling up is nonsense really. you got some ocd ish if you have many shoes and within those many have doubles/triples. unless you drag your feeet after every step, play ball in them, work in construction with them, or all 3 i can understand, but if not, theres other motives, like resell or just want to humble brag to other men. 

no hate, me getting doubles at this stage, is merely for trade bait/resell.. no lie/front

salt.gif

im happy to just have 1 pair. i have so many shoes, doubling up is nonsense really. you got some ocd ish if you have many shoes and within those many have doubles/triples. unless you drag your feeet after every step, play ball in them, work in construction with them, or all 3 i can understand, but if not, theres other motives, like resell or just want to humble brag to other men. 

no hate, me getting doubles at this stage, is merely for trade bait/resell.. no lie/front

I'm like this, but the royals are a really wearable color for me. It's one I wish I would have doubled up on.

But yeah, with a few hundred pairs of kicks, not necessary.

I'm like this, but the royals are a really wearable color for me. It's one I wish I would have doubled up on.

But yeah, with a few hundred pairs of kicks, not necessary.

few hundred! jeezus

I start unloading kicks when i hit 60 or more. :rolleyes

^^^ I have doubles on all except shadows and black toes. the shadows and one of the royals in the pics are worn, just prepped to look ds
cool story bro

ahaha i knew there should've been some precautions lol. Just wanted to show off, these are the only models i own doubles. I got my own little humble collection,i mean we got dudes in here owning 5+ pairs and getting pats on the back. but is all good. see y'all in the general

I keep debating about doubling up on certain shoes sometimes. Mainly these and the shadows. But when I think about it, I wear a uniform 5 days, sometimes 6 days a week as my job requires it so I really never get to rock any of my kicks except on the weekend and that's if I even go out anywhere that weekend. So doubling up sounds good for security but when I think about it, I will never wear these to the point that I will need a second pair. If I do double up on any kicks, it has to be at retail so I could use them down the line as trade bait or to resell if I wanted.

Last edited:
One more thing to add to the Authentic vs. Fake topic:

Authentic's are laced up super tight. I had to relace both of my authentics just to give them some breathing room.

Back
Top Bottom