JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@ NikeMike
As long as you copped on ebay you're golden, open a dispute, state the reasons why and be specific as you can as to why you feel they're fake.  Very very good chance you're covered but you may have to eat that shipping charge back to seller though. 

Damn, they got him with some fakes
mean.gif

As long as you copped on ebay you're golden, open a dispute, state the reasons why and be specific as you can as to why you feel they're fake.  Very very good chance you're covered but you may have to eat that shipping charge back to seller though. 
there are people on here who have been requested to dispose of the shoes or donate them instead of shipping them back

I was pretty pissed because about 20 min before they sent out the tweet I was looking at the links that were posted, noticed it wasn't working, figured it was releasing soon.

Got the tweet... Stupid mobile id site.. Pretty Damn salty... I just wanted to double up and grab a wtk.. Maybe another restock? Lol jj

I never really bothered to read into what all the pizza was about in this thread? Anyone care to fill me in?
laugh.gif
 all these pizza gifs and people getting pizza when they cop these, what does it mean?

i thought i was gonna get ****** on the pic captcha... some of those arent easy.

they ask for knives and want you to click on some ****** peanut butter spatula's. 

Last edited:
The mobile site from the tweet completed ****** me over... I clicked on the tweet and was like da **** man... I don't care about no Free Run ID's...I haven't been waiting for this, psshh. Ignored it, then few minutes later was reading up on the SB thread and someone said there was a restock, by that time it was GAME OVER... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom