Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Some people even said they had the option of choosing 2 day shipping for like $15 but I didn't even see that when I checked out. Did ya'll? If there was an option, I definitely would've done that.

Just touched down … ashy ashy

Quality straight tho 😎

B9860471-F53C-47C2-9C28-59E6E02BE620.jpeg

Definitely. Good info for others that get a pair of StockX, goat etc, to know there are variations from Nike.

WTF does being old school have to do with wearing sneakers :rofl:
^If you look at my joined date, you'll see I been here 21 years. Whole different era of collecting from then til now. I'm a collector, I'm not a "sneaker head". In the past, collectors used to do rock and stock. If there was a pair we wanted to wear, we'd buy a one to wear, and another to keep on ice. Long story short, OG collectors have tons of DS stuff. That's why I mentioned me being "old-school". I have the old school collectors mentality.

airforce1king when he sees people wearing sneakers:

1668305828485.png
^LMAO! This is actually hilarious lol. But no, it's nothing like this at all. I'm only 36 lol. And I love seeing people wear their shoes, I just don't wear mine.

Is you fina wear the L&F’s? 🤨
Nah, I'm not. I'm actually going for a second pair and I don't plan on wearing either pair. Like I mentioned above, I'm just a collector. 1's actually hurt my feet. Well, the last pair I wore back in 2013 did. Haven't put on a pair since. Here's a 4 y/o pic of my 1 collection. Every pair is size 12, most are DS. I've added maybe 20 pairs or more since this pic was taken.
1collection.jpg

Here's what I typically wear everyday. Loafers, Chelsea boots, and dress shoes...
DressShoes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom