Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

to the untrained eye that's water, iykyk...
I Shoulda Known Better :smh:
1668384086989.gif

Hey NT, need some assistance. Unfortunately going to out of town for this release. I thought I was all good, but I’m getting real nervous with the release day coming up so soon.

Anyone in the Florida area (Miami, Hollywood area) know what shops to hit up for this release? I get there on Thursday night, so I have part of Friday to go out and try to hunt for a pair.

Thanks all!

Anyone know how long after a purchase is made on FNL that Status points would reflect on your account?

Trying to better my chances at these as much as possible.

-Drew

^If you look at my joined date, you'll see I been here 21 years. Whole different era of collecting from then til now. I'm a collector, I'm not a "sneaker head". In the past, collectors used to do rock and stock. If there was a pair we wanted to wear, we'd buy a one to wear, and another to keep on ice. Long story short, OG collectors have tons of DS stuff. That's why I mentioned me being "old-school". I have the old school collectors mentality.

^LMAO! This is actually hilarious lol. But no, it's nothing like this at all. I'm only 36 lol. And I love seeing people wear their shoes, I just don't wear mine.

Nah, I'm not. I'm actually going for a second pair and I don't plan on wearing either pair. Like I mentioned above, I'm just a collector. 1's actually hurt my feet. Well, the last pair I wore back in 2013 did. Haven't put on a pair since. Here's a 4 y/o pic of my 1 collection. Every pair is size 12, most are DS. I've added maybe 20 pairs or more since this pic was taken.
1collection.jpg

Here's what I typically wear everyday. Loafers, Chelsea boots, and dress shoes...
DressShoes.jpg

Yoooo, was wondering if you were the same guy from back in the day! Good to see you posting, man.

Do you guys think these will be available near retail once all the hype dies down?

Its either gonna have people panic buying when they take an L on release day and resellers will bump the price up, or theres so many of them that resellers will start undercutting each other. The week after release (when most people will get their pairs in hand) will be the best time to buy regardless cause its just gonna go up later (and the smaller resellers wanna just get rid of whatever they got and get that quick profit). The smart resellers, or atleast the ones that can afford to will hold on to them cause to offload them later at that higher price.

Back
Top Bottom