Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

This You? :nerd:
05B8AAB3-9A40-40A8-8695-4F3BB4C9B52E.png

7956C5B2-1F76-4DEF-B5C1-577BE71E586A.png

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I saw that on IG too, I was gonna ask.

This is going to be a super annoying on going thing about this release because this will likely be the first time a lot of folks will end up with multiples. But nothing he’s showed in those pics is going for be able to tell you if they’re really or fake.

This is the worst release to do these side by side comparisons with. These were made in 2 different and Nike is literally making it a point to emphasize how different each pair can be. It’s in the marketing language.

The only sure fire way to know if they’re real or fake with like 99% certainty is use a legit checking app that Specifically asks for pictures of the foot bed stitching and the inside tags. Legit App specifically is what I would use.

Yeah not sure about that one since qc on every pair is gonna be different. But they did post more pictures and the box lid are different sizes and receipts look different. Those “should” be exactly the same right? So that does actually have me thinking 🤔

That tweet comes off like a tabloid news article :lol: he not giving any info on the store they came from, whose pics/shoes they even are, he just putting an emoji and barking in caps lock for attention.

Y'all gotta stop feeding and sharing that kinda content. It's clickbait garbage with no merit.

500k + pairs made from multiple different factories on a shoe Nike themselves is pushing as having individual differences between pairs?…Good luck on the real vs. fake comparisons on this one…

Back
Top Bottom