Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

My local SP called me yesterday saying i hit on the pair after i missed the call and had to call them back ….surprised the hell outta me … hopefully i can get the double up with 100 raffles i done did 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Watch there's so many pairs that we all hit on like 5 pairs each.....
but then again there's people who've never even used the SNKRS app going for them soooooo

Watch there's so many pairs that we all hit on like 5 pairs each.....
boi ain’t no way boi

I entered 10 or so…. Not expecting to hit, that’s how the game usually goes

Definitely feelin left out of the Finishline/JD party. I didn’t have any points there smh. Hibbetts wasn’t looking out for a player neither

Did anyone else get the notification from Foot Locker to reserve their pair? The app logged me out, and I keep getting a Request Failed message :smh:
yeah, went to go check on my entry and now can’t even log in lol

app servers prolly getting crushed rn

Did anyone else get the notification from Foot Locker to reserve their pair? The app logged me out, and I keep getting a Request Failed message :smh:

I got the same notification.

Logged back in and my entries were still there with the full headstarts. Didn't have to add or change anything.

After all the L's I took these past couple weeks, with no EA from Nike, no EA from FNL, missed on the 4's this morning, I finally finished the day with a W!

Got first call for pair #1 :pimp:
10 mins later got another call for pair #2:pimp:
3 mins later wifey got call for pair #3:wow::pimp:
15 mins after that got call for PAIR #4 :wow::wow::wow::pimp:

The sneaker gods blessed me today! I hope everybody eats this release! LFGGGG!

After all the L's I took these past couple weeks, with no EA from Nike, no EA from FNL, missed on the 4's this morning, I finally finished the day with a W!

Got first call for pair #1 :pimp:
10 mins later got another call for pair #2:pimp:
3 mins later wifey got call for pair #3:wow::pimp:
15 mins after that got call for PAIR #4 :wow::wow::wow::pimp:

The sneaker gods blessed me today! I hope everybody eats this release! LFGGGG!
Shoe palace?

boi ain’t no way boi

I entered 10 or so…. Not expecting to hit, that’s how the game usually goes

Definitely feelin left out of the Finishline/JD party. I didn’t have any points there smh. Hibbetts wasn’t looking out for a player neither
Hibbett dropping again in 40 min for access.

Kicking myself right now.. Missed a call from SP while I was in the shower... Tried calling them back but their not picking up. Not sure if it was for my size or wife size... What are the chances they honor or hold it?

Kicking myself right now.. Missed a call from SP while I was in the shower... Tried calling them back but their not picking up. Not sure if it was for my size or wife size... What are the chances they honor or hold it?
0%. You don’t answer they give the pair to
the next person the draw and answers (unless the mangers feeling nice)

Finally got through but FNL/JD decided to not even give me EA this time around. Have gotten EA on every release since they started doing EA. Out of all shoes they decide to snuff me on these though :smh:. Such a joke man I swear.
Same here bro

SP is ruthless

20221115_115733.jpg

SP is ruthless

20221115_115733.jpg
Yea since they are planning to re-raffle unclaimed pairs. They should just leave you a message that you won. Some people work, have school, and gets busy. Also texting winners would save a lot of that trouble too.

I called Nike Manhattan and got more nonsense

"I'm not able to say if we're getting the shoes"
"How might I find out if you are"
"Well there might be a SNKRS pass on Saturday"
"On Saturday?"
"Well I'm not sure"
"Ok thanks, goodbye"

So we're at a point now we can't even tell customers about a product release smh

Back
Top Bottom