Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I called Nike Manhattan and got more nonsense

"I'm not able to say if we're getting the shoes"
"How might I find out if you are"
"Well there might be a SNKRS pass on Saturday"
"On Saturday?"
"Well I'm not sure"
"Ok thanks, goodbye"

So we're at a point now we can't even tell customers about a product release smh
Sucks but sound like most of them are just tired of answering the same questions. I'm pretty sure they get asked that question a ton throughout the day. A couple of my local stores stopped answering calls during this time.

Man, I would have the phone in the bathroom with me :lol:. Get a handset/phone holder or something, and dry your hand.

I called Nike Manhattan and got more nonsense

"I'm not able to say if we're getting the shoes"
"How might I find out if you are"
"Well there might be a SNKRS pass on Saturday"
"On Saturday?"
"Well I'm not sure"
"Ok thanks, goodbye"

So we're at a point now we can't even tell customers about a product release smh
Some stores don’t do it for LP reason.
Who’s to say you ain’t calling to case the joint

It has begun.... Shoetube about to drum up hysteria in the market for the next 48 hours

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 4.04.15 PM.png

He need that resale price to go up expeditiously, since he paid $1300 for pairs, 3 days before Nike announced 500k pairs and the price plummeted :lol:
F3AD1E66-7410-4A76-814E-BFEDA68B315C.jpeg

Haha sorry man, I was making a joke about it never snowing here. It was like 75 degrees out today.
I don't live there. Saw it on the news and was just passing along info for those if might effect.
Not your area so not your concern.

Can anyone offer guidance on UK shoe sizes to US?

About to enter this END raffle and I don’t know if a UK size 11.5 is the same as a US size 11.5.

?

Back
Top Bottom