Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

This release is definitely a release they should extend the time on.. there’s gonna be chaos in the malls tomorrow for ppl trying to get unclaimed pairs that could’ve rightfully been theirs if the app worked
I think if you don't confirm it will go to who got waitlisted.

Damn that's some BS man...
I hit on Hibbett for myself and my son yesterday.. figured if I won on the FLX apps, I could help others out with those pairs but every time I tried to confirm it kept making me relog in.

All these years and their apps are still trash. There’s gonna be a million ppl spamming the ATC button tomorrow for pairs that aren’t really there

Nowhere near 500K. Don't know how that number was created.
Debating exactly how many pairs are out there isn't the point.

The point is, the actual release numbers are way way higher than holiday releases use to be back in the "holiday concord 11 (2011)" days.

This way, Nike can say they did the right thing (numbers wise) and still be able to cash in on all the benefits that come with making releases limited.

Nike has exchanged that model of scarcity for another strategy that clearly includes staggering the release and putting pairs in influencers hands early to create hype.

So yeah, maybe 500k? 250k? Who knows for sure? Nobody.

But you can fully expect that a large number of those pairs are long gone before release date.

And keeping it a buck...

500k pairs ain't really alot of pairs for an insanely popular holiday release.

That's not even opinion. That's fax

Last edited:

SNKRS or bust for me tmrw, ugh

Man I was counting on them smh

Bout to smoke a cig for all my Ls

1668816724067.jpeg

Still pending on FTL and Champs... I'm just assuming L.

I just want to fast forward to tomorrow so I can be done

Debating exactly how many pairs or there isn't the point.

The point is, the actual release numbers are way way higher than holiday releases use to be back in the "holiday concord 11 (2011)" days.

This way, Nike can say they did the right thing (numbers wise) and still be able to cash in on all the benefits that come with making releases limited.

Nike has exchanged that model of scarcity for another strategy that clearly includes staggering the release and putting pairs in influencers hands early to create hype.

So yeah, maybe 500k? 250k? Who knows for sure? Nobody.

But you can fully expect that a large number of those pairs are long gone before release date.

And keeping it a buck...

500k pairs ain't really alot of pairs for an insanely popular holiday release.

That's not even opinion. That's fax

My point is, these "influencers" are running around unchecked setting the tone on releases by talking about quantity. Some people thought there were going to be a lot because it came in full family sizing. My niece has Travis Scott's and she's an infant. Neither of those are indicators of how available they'll be.

I hit on Hibbett for myself and my son yesterday.. figured if I won on the FLX apps, I could help others out with those pairs but every time I tried to confirm it kept making me relog in.

All these years and their apps are still trash. There’s gonna be a million ppl spamming the ATC button tomorrow for pairs that aren’t really there
What sucks they have 1 less platform to control when they took away FootAction...

FNL status shows an order for shipping with points deducted but no email confirmation. 🤔 I submitted an order earlier today but got booted back to splash and wind up turning the laptop off.

My point is, these "influencers" are running around unchecked setting the tone on releases by talking about quantity. Some people thought there were going to be a lot because it came in full family sizing. My niece has Travis Scott's and she's an infant. Neither of those are indicators of how available they'll be.
I feel you.

There's a big difference between ts1s and a holiday Jordan release though.

I think a better comp would be with other holiday popular og releases.

Nike never releases numbers, NEVER. so, no nobody knows for sure.

We do know that holiday numbers now aren't what they were 10 years ago when Nike was playing with folks lives.

Back
Top Bottom