Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

FLX “Ship to me” seems kinda off. How would they not sell you a pair of shoes if you technically attempted the purchase before the people on launch day? So if 1000s of people didn’t win the ship to me option, but those 1000s of pairs go up for sale shipping from the same warehouse “ship to me” comes from. That makes no sense.

Happy wit the double up! But I'm greedy lol

PXL_20221119_063203840.jpg

Screenshot_20221119-014942.png

I'm wondering with the issue from FTL today with people unable to confirm their pairs... How many will go unclaimed in stores tomorrow?

Last edited:
Footlocker charged me just now…and my bank blocked it as suspicious transaction…fml
Same happened to me with the cherry 11s this past week.
Sat through the presentation and got in as soon as they dropped.
Showed pending and wasn't watching my email
Missed bank email requesting I authorize payment
Since I didn't reply in time I lost my pair.
I appreciate their safety measures but not this time 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
I'm wondering with the issue from FTL today with people unable to confirm their pairs... How many will go unclaimed in stores tomorrow?
If you don't confirm in time I think it goes to next person on wait list. I don't see many ending up unclaimed do you ?

Same happened to me with the cherry 11s this past week.
Sat through the presentation and got in as soon as they dropped.
Showed pending and wasn't watching my email
Missed bank email requesting I authorize payment
Since I didn't reply in time I lost my pair.
I appreciate their safety measures but not this time 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Frustrating. Apparently foot locker charged it twice and it registered as suspicious activity and declined both transactions. I haven’t hit on footlocker ever so I’m not surprised they got suspicious of my W.

Back
Top Bottom