Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Lost on Foot Locker and Champs Sports. Oh well, life goes on. I also ordered Midnight Navy 11’s last night. Least I got a W on something

We're not the ones to hate bruh. Those pieces of **** software engineers laughing at all the Ls right now are the ones to hate.
As an IT person, it's the likely business side that is okay with this and will not allocate funding to handle the volume. The mentality is we are going to log in and try anyhow, so why spend a lot of money to prevent an issue that happens only on heavily desired releases ten times a year. IT people are just as frustrated since they have to work right now.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever been mad like this over a sneaker release I miss all the time on to the next. I literally was logged into SNKRS 30 min before the drop. The app logged me out and I was never able to log in. But Nike literally doesn't care. I've been in the hobby for decades now and everything they say and do is garbage but here i am because they trade on my nostalgia like this release. I'm not going to sit here an pretend I'm done with JB/Nike but if I can spend my cash somewhere else I'll do it. And on to the next because ain't no way in the world am I paying resale for this sneaker after today.
releases like this are what drove me to Asics and New Balance

:wow: :wow:
EB4C4B95-FDC7-4A97-A05C-800FF9AE2A18.jpeg
Seen this going around, doesn’t prove a bot imo

So this is weird......I was just able to click the 140$ button for Big Kids..... pick a size 6 and get the "you're in line" splash screen at 1045. Now that one says "pending" and the mens says just "draw joined" smh

Welp, still no notification from snkrs raffle.

Glad I pulled the trigger on GOAT this morning before prices shot up. Had a feeling they would. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom