Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Y’all think these will randomly restock?
Yeah but those bots pickup the links, the code, and time. It really has to be a random process, but restocks are always tricky to buy, at least for hyped sneakers or things.

Man today was terrible....
SNKRS logging out people, deleting addresses, buttons unresponsive when pressed etc.
They also changed the release to the Draw which was the dumbest decision ever. :smh:

Also, reading some comments here is ridiculous. People acting like their life over & I'm going to try hard not to be rude to my family because I missed out. :lol:

Same people can easily sell of some stuff or their numerous doubles to get the shoe. It's not that serious.

PO

If it wasn’t a draw it would have been just as bad or worse. The issue is they should have had the draw open for 20 or 30 like they’ve done before for larger releases. This 10 minutes is like for a limited release.

I respectfully disagree.
With the draw, you have 10 minutes. That's too much time for those robots to do their work. Trust me.

PO

They’ve done draws for longer than 10 minutes before. That was the issue, instead of a million plus people and bots hitting their servers at 10.

Nike has shown us they will drown these so called "resellers" if they hold on to the shoes. I have no doubt in my mind Nike will drop multiple restocks following this release. Price might not flop but they will be manageable for most. Be patient & don't allow the fomo to kick in. 300k plus loaded on snkrs this day alone not including other nike accounts and also the ea pairs, think fellas.

& by "resellers" I mean those who bought today thinking they're selling for $1,000 next year. Nike definitely didn't release their entire inventory today

Last edited:
If it wasn’t a draw it would have been just as bad or worse. The issue is they should have had the draw open for 20 or 30 like they’ve done before for larger releases. This 10 minutes is like for a limited release.

Oh, it would have still been problematic, there is too much interest in this shoe.
But with LEO it would just have processed winners from whoever was able to enter within that short time frame. Its ridiculous to be waiting two hours to see if you won or not. :smh:

PO

I respectfully disagree.
With the draw, you have 10 minutes. That's too much time for those robots to do their work. Trust me.

PO

I understand what you’re saying but it would’ve cut down on manual users being able to enter.

If it was a draw where everyone could just get in the first few minutes and just chill then I agree but the countless errors and freezing of the app would’ve gave the bots and even bigger advantage with a smaller time frame.

It all depends on the supposed stock numbers they have and the total entries. Stopping bots or multiple entries helps. Remember Jordan 1 Retro OG are not always mass produced, they are a bit limited unlike the others. A draw, fcfs, and basically leo are still like a e-raffle.

It all depends on the supposed stock numbers they have and the total entries. Stopping bots or multiple entries helps. Remember Jordan 1 Retro OG are not always mass produced, they are a bit limited unlike the others. A draw, fcfs, leo is still like a e-raffle.

That’s my point there is no true FCFS on SNKRS.

They’re all draws just different lengths of time

I understand what you’re saying but it would’ve cut down on manual users being able to enter.

If it was a draw where everyone could just get in the first few minutes and just chill then I agree but the countless errors and freezing of the app would’ve gave the bots and even bigger advantage with a smaller time frame.

A ton of manual users were going to have this same problem anyway.
The demand is too high for a shoe like this & Nike is not spending any extra money to ensure their servers can handle that traffic.

So, at least with LEO the drop is over with much quicker & you not giving more time to those fools to do what they do & the same problems we faced would impact them too.

PO

lmao well there you go fellas, we have that guy to finally complete this **** show of a drop
Huh lol. It was literally over an hour after the drop. Again I though the app was bugging and was wondering why I was still pending for the draw but still showed gs in stock. At the time we didn’t know they were still handing out wins that late.

Kinda regret not buying these when the resell wasn't that high. Do you think the prices will go down like that again? Or i missed my chance?

That's why over the years I've changed my line of thinking from battling bots to giving everyone a bot. Basically Nike creates a bot that's the only way to check out. Verified address, credit card, and phone number so you can't enter multiples. You just input what release you want and what size and on the day of release it goes, you just sit back and either get it or not. Then it keeps you in for restocks.

That's the only true way to level the playing field.

That’s my point there is no true FCFS on SNKRS.

They’re all draws just different lengths of time
On the Snkrs app yeah. But in the Nike app its just atc. Even that app has issues checking out sometimes. Dunks by you for example. I remember I couldn't even checkout a size 12 Jordan XVI midnight in 2016 :smh:.

A ton of manual users were going to have this same problem anyway.
The demand is too high for a shoe like this & Nike is not spending any extra money to ensure their servers can handle that traffic.

So, at least with LEO the drop is over with much quicker & you not giving more time to those fools to do what they do & the same problems we faced would impact them too.

PO

With a draw you don’t have to enter exactly at 10. That’s the point. If people have 20 or 30 minutes they aren’t slamming the servers at once and can take their time and not rush. That’s why they’ve had longer draws before. They treated this like they had 30,000 in stock.

Back
Top Bottom