Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

But seriously, somebody in Florida go check on my mans

Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 12.46.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 12.47.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 12.53.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 12.49.44 PM.png

Best part of my day :lol::rofl:

All the resellers making up for the lackluster year with this one drop :rolleyes …Just when it seemed like the aftermarket on hyped drops was starting the level out, and even drop in some cases, here comes Nike with 500k pairs of Chi’s; that people STILL can’t buy…I mean it seemed like the AMM 4’s, which probably had a production run that was a fraction of what these had, were easier to get…

It’s absurd that this is still the sneaker world in 2022…I was lucky, and luck is basically what boils down to for normal people trying to buy shoes, that SNKRS gave me that EA…Doesn’t change the fact that this hurts for actual sneakerheads…

Last edited:
2M pair of cool greys, 500K of these and I was still optimistic with all the bot security that was supposed to be implemented. Struck out on these, many pairs off whites n hyper royals. I miss the days when you can legit enter your credit card info and it goes through on the 1st try.

I waited on snipes since 9 am-2pm est just to see oos. They let more bot users than manual users through. Then theres the hassle of adding to cart, and eventually the site crashing. Spamming is an effective way to submit or process an order. Then again isnt spamming part of what bots do?

I could be wrong, but I don’t think prices will go down that low again.

I think the same. SNKRs errors and how much it affected people casts a different light on this release. Maybe they go down a bit when pairs come in, but the demand behind this shoe is palpable.

These bots that resellers use are a concern but Nike should be focused on blocking these proxy companies that give bots access to their servers in under 5–10ms. Nike won’t block proxy servers that simulate real residential I.p addresses and these proxy companies know it. And that is only because they run a real risk blocking actual customers in the process. We are up against bots and proxies that proactively sell this tech to resellers for an advantage.

I would think they need to go the Shopify/ a ma manier.com route an mask the real website domain until launch day. maybe even send out a email like finish line does for the end user to confirm they are a legit real validated I.p consumer. This could be done on launch day of release to slow down a reseller from securing many multiple pairs. I would imagine it would take a long time to confirm hundreds of email addresses in one sitting.

The only way to slow down an automated process is to have a well thought out Manual verification process in place.
i agree with you to an extent, let's be real here the reason alot of us are struggling to get our favorite shoes is because nike changed their distribution setup, if you've been in this "game" long enough you know how easy it was to secure multiple pairs from mom and pop shops, nike taking them out of the picture created a bottle neck where we are all trying to buy from the same stores (ie backdoor boutiques) of course the snkrs app can't handle the traffic, it's because alot of the consumers have nowhere else to buy from except from the app.

yea I'm deleting SNKRS off my phone once the New Year comes, no point of having it because I cant get EA , Reserve Pass, & ****... cant even get massive GRs on there like FR 3's & the Cool Greys XIsr. Tired of the stress

I already know I'm not getting Cardinals or 2s on there, so I'm not going to bother

I made my account to follow the 2015 chi thread. Spent 6 hours trying to cop and ended up paying resale.

For today’s release, I woke up at 7 to enter snkrs drawing and went back to sleep at 7:05. Woke up with a W.

I tend to have better luck the less effort I put in. I know people hate snkrs but it’s made copping so much less time consuming for me. **** trying to checkout from one of those online sneaker shops.

Back
Top Bottom