Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Easily in this.

I prefer the Black Toes but these are my 2nd pick.

-Drew

Gonna aim for multiples for these but I don't mind if I get just one pair!

OG coloured 2s are late this year. Early 2023. They’re pushing collabs to make em popular. It’ll come with OG box and tag, possibly made in Italy too
Are these going to be the White/Red pair that released in 2014, or the White/Black/Red ones that released way back in 2010?

“We were told by our sources that the pair will have a distressed upper, which will resemble what the ’85 release would look like today.”
:smh:

From sneakerfiles.com

The word “reimagined” is very important here and has me worried.. Prolly gonna be patent or something gimmicky to f*** it up.

SneakerFiles vid says they’ll have “distressed” leather…I’m betting it’ll be that cracked type leather they used on the AMM’s…Probably something that’ll wear off at crease points to vintage them up faster…

Last edited:
I hope that distressed leather would only be applied to the black panels on the ankle... it'll look really really weird if it's applied to the whole shoe

when should we expect to get a first look at the pair though? i'm guessing around august probably... hoping it would be earlier

Back
Top Bottom