Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

WOW Extra Spicy In Here,Don't Know What's Going On Butttt!!!
Screenshot_20221122-123942-383.png

I really do feel bad for some of yall. It's clear your parents either couldn't or chose not to give you **** so you grew up bitter and now you want every other kid to grow up as miserable as you did and hide behind "Well they need to learn lessons!" Na that's bull****. You're just a bitter kid in an adult body and can't be happy for someone getting it a little better than you had it.

I really do feel bad for some of yall. It's clear your parents either couldn't or chose not to give you **** so you grew up bitter and now you want every other kid to grow up as miserable as you did and hide behind "Well they need to learn lessons!" Na that's bull****. You're just a bitter kid in an adult body and can't be happy for someone getting it a little better than you had it.

Absolutely none of that is why some of us doubting the Canadian scammer’s story or why some people woudnt do what he did. :lol:

Absolutely none of that is why some of us doubting the Canadian scammer’s story or why some people woudnt do what he did. :lol:
Weird, I didn't post any names, why would you think I was speaking about you?

You seem so certain, why won't you take the wager and get some free shoes?

I saw this thread jump 7 pages and thought it was because of a restock.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 you’re a good dude in my book. What people do with their money is their own business. Let alone when they’re doing it to help another father.

My SNKRs pair just came in along. I also picked up this Ermsy Rookie card shirt to go with them.

4807EE00-3DB4-46A4-AD73-313C613532A3.jpeg

Man hol up…I wasn’t really following the story like that but y’all telling me he got a PS5 for his kid and somehow still getting free Js?

Yeah I’m out on this one now lmao
nah! my son hasn't got a PS5 or Xbox whatever it is, that's just some random dude spreading non sense here and things just snowballed with people tryin' to pretend they like Columbo or whatever to try to get some cred instead of just admitting they were wrong to react in such a way because their ego is too big to handle the truth one second.

Ok what now? those same people are gonna ''quote'' me loosely a few pages later and go on and say I'm begging for someone to get my son a PS5.
SMH

As for the rest of the comment about me giving updates or whatever, well the least I could do was to be as transparent as I could in front of everyone here. That was my sole intention all along and I sincerely apologize if anyone got a different impression. Some people only see what they wanna see. I understand the world we live in is also full of people trying to take advantage of others so I can understand someone's initial reaction to some degree, especially such an event as what we're talking about is truly uncommon on forums, but there are people making good deeds every day in real life and nobody condemns its, so what's the matter here? some people really need to come down to their senses and see the good in this whole story instead of trying to overshadow it with false claims and negative attitudes just because of what?

Anyhow I'm just very humbled by this whole situation and learning by the minute so.

nah! my son hasn't got a PS5 or Xbox whatever it is, that's just some random dude spreading non sense here and things just snowballed with people tryin' to pretend they like Columbo or whatever to try to get some cred instead of just admitting they were wrong to react in such a way because their ego is too big to handle the truth one second.

Ok what now? those same people are gonna ''quote'' me loosely a few pages later and go on and say I'm begging for someone to get my son a PS5.
SMH

As for the rest of the comment about me giving updates or whatever, well the least I could do was to be as transparent as I could in front of everyone here. That was my sole intention all along and I sincerely apologize if anyone got a different impression. Some people only see what they wanna see. I understand the world we live in is also full of people trying to take advantage of others so I can understand someone's initial reaction to some degree, especially such an event as what we're talking about is truly uncommon on forums, but there are people making good deeds every day in real life and nobody condemns its, so what's the matter here? some people really need to come down to their senses and see the good in this whole story instead of trying to overshadow it with false claims and negative attitudes just because of what?

Anyhow I'm just very humbled by this whole situation and learning by the minute so.
Thanks for clarifying. Will delete post.

While some dudes coming for my neck, search the crypto thread. Gave some dude advice and made him some big $$$ dude thanked me multiple times in the thread and in private offered to send me a lot of $$$ I ain’t accept it

Keep it 💯💯💯

No charity my boy. I’ll ***** about missing out on shoes in here because Nike is a POS and don’t let me hit but I’ve always gone out and got mine resell. It is what it is., not ideal, not fair but it’s either I want em or I don’t.

Just know I ain’t letting no grown man send me $$$ or kicks because I missed out. That’s a damn fact. Me or my son

Bert/zyzz never axed for any handouts

He'll ask for an oop, but at the end of the day he's always paying out of his own pockets.

Matter of fact, he's been a regular in the jewelry thread since 1997 when he was only 10 years old. When Ben Baller first revealed his Jesus piece he made for Biggie back then, Bert always wanted one and would post about it for years but no one helped him out or gave him money. Now he's in his mid 20s, with a wife, a kid, and buying $80k Rolexes all by himself.

People grow up differently. I grew up in a family of self-sufficiency, where I had to earn my keep from a young age. I have a very close friend where her dad owned a bank in a foreign country and was extremely wealthy, but he still put her to work. She worked in her dorm cafeteria in college. We both turned out well.

On the other hand, I had a buddy growing up in elementary school and junior high where he got everything, crazy baseball and basketball card collection, always had every J, was rocking the Air Pressure when that came out. He was a good dude, he turned out well too.

I'm never going to judge how people parent or how they came up. Too many ways to do it, not one way to do it right.

Would I take money from internet strangers to buy something for my family? No.

Would I judge internet strangers for wanting to give to someone to buy something for his family? No.

Would I judge someone for taking money from internet strangers to buy something for his family? No.

I’m all for charity, but donating money so that some random guys kid, who already has a pile of gifts waiting for him, can buy a pair of sneakers for resell wouldn’t ever be a cause I could get behind.

Regardless if it’s real or not, the money could have went to a family in need. $400 goes a long way to people struggling to make ends meet. Most of us are lucky that missing out on a pair of shoes is the worst thing that could happens to us.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 is a great dude and I’ve never had anything but positive run ins with him on here. I know he meant nothing but we’ll here, just my 2 cents.

My only question/concern is what happened to the $180-$200 (retail and tax) the kid/dad was going to spend on the shoes if he copped anyway? $420 or whatever the amount sent means they’re totally free rather than helping him cop
please refer to my reply to MJo23Dan's post, that is exactly what I did.

I took an L for mines, bit the bullet and took the money to cover for shipping plus import duty fees and additional taxes which come to about 30% of the total end cost.

Hey all. I wasn't going to weigh in on this topic, but, can we please, please move on and stop talking about this topic and get back to the shoes?

I'm going to sell some stuff but I'll have at least 3 pairs at the end of day and all will be DS. These shoes are never seeing the light of day except to take pics for NT or building my shoebox fort.

Back
Top Bottom