Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

While some dudes coming for my neck, search the crypto thread. Gave some dude advice and made him some big $$$ dude thanked me multiple times in the thread and in private offered to send me a lot of $$$ I ain’t accept it

Keep it 💯💯💯

No charity my boy. I’ll ***** about missing out on shoes in here because Nike is a POS and don’t let me hit but I’ve always gone out and got mine resell. It is what it is., not ideal, not fair but it’s either I want em or I don’t.

Just know I ain’t letting no grown man send me $$$ or kicks because I missed out. That’s a damn fact. Me or my son
This is Zyzz talking right here 👏. Zyzz is back!

Last edited:
SMH some people are downright nasty and disgusting, even during the Holiday season. Haven’t y’all seen the movie Jinlgle All the Way. I commend dude for going hard for his son. SR-71 i hope your sons happiness and smile brings you joy this holiday season,

Is that what this is about? picasso swerve picasso swerve you didn't get a pair? Everything makes sense now.

If I had 10 pairs id still call out the scammyness going on. :lol:

And trust I aint worried about getting a pair, I aint legit mad like some of these dudes on here I just be dramatic and have fun on here. I just copped some other kicks a couple days before the drop that were pricey, that money coudda went to fund most of the L&F on resale but if money was really my worry I woudnt of copped. :lol:

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming

20221122_132716.jpg

20221122_133059.jpg

I prefer the shade of red on the 15s.

SMH some people are downright nasty and disgusting, even during the Holiday season. Haven’t y’all seen the movie Jinlgle All the Way. I commend dude for going hard for his son. SR-71 i hope your sons happiness and smile brings you joy this holiday season,

Only someone whos name is ny2fl would say something like this.

Yes. Could have been a thanks but no thanks and I’m sure they would have been cool with it. When I do think about it I’m not mad because **** it’s free money but I have too much integrity for me not to take it knowing I could afford it. I do salute the one who donated. Couldn’t be me though.

100%

While he didn't initiate the post asking for $$, once someone sent him some $$, he posted this, even went as far as trying to setup a pp charity account.

So as suggested by NT member 206to813 if anyone wants to help with crazy resale prices to make it happen, you can DM me or NT member dblplay1212 who's been gathering donations for me and helping to manage all of the action so we can link up for PayPal donations.

And trust I aint worried about getting a pair, I aint legit mad like some of these dudes on here I just be dramatic and have fun on here. I just copped some other kicks a couple days before the drop that were pricey, that money coudda went to fund most of the L&F on resale but if money was really my worry I woudnt of copped. :lol:
How about this. If it turns out it was a scam, I buy you some L&F's. If he posts pics proving the shoes went to his kid, you donate $100 to a charity of my choice. Cool?

I knew what this was. You one of them dudes that play like that until hands are put on you, then you wonder why.

What if dude created his own separate accounts, sent himself money and posted it and then others gave more because of the fake charity?! Lol doubtful but this thread is heating up, next thing you know it’s hitting shots from the other teams key
If you think I created a second account to finessed a couple hundred dollars smh

Its not weird, look at the wording. I aint even talking about the whole "aint letting no one give me money for my kid, foh" kinda talk. I woudnt either, thats my responsibility as a pop but besides all that just reading that gives me scammer vibes. You too nice, the world gonna take advantage of that. He might be totally legit, real story, but goddamn he sound like a pro. :lol:
Or maybe I'm simply just a real genuine person and you refuse to see it so you just making excuses...

I think I've proved alot in response already and haven't been dodging any bullets.

You can still believe anything you want. Besides meeting me in person it seems like nothing will do for some people and I can't do anything about it, unless you're willing to come walk a mile in my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom