Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Joined.

Fingers crossed.

Does this still apply?

9DEF6EA7-E93D-49C4-8158-B0856A22AB5E.png

Got SNKRS shipping confirmation last night. Was worried after i heard people were receiving cancels. What a wild release. Forgot to check this thread, probably have to go back 50 pages to get that sadder day drop entertainment.

Pair just arrived. I like how the swoosh is much bigger than my SB 1s I have. That skinny swoosh just ain’t it when looking at these. Not a big fan of the peeling look in the white leather but maybe I just need to get used to them.

Attachments

• FCBE47B7-6887-4CF7-A94D-82EB70C538B8.jpeg
    FCBE47B7-6887-4CF7-A94D-82EB70C538B8.jpeg
    499.4 KB · Views: 1,563
If anyone got a size 10 or 10.5

My son is due to arrive march 2023. I know he’ll wear one of those sizes like his father I’d love to reserve a pair for him 💯💯

Wish I would’ve known they were dropping leftovers today. I just called a foot locker the girl stuttered when I asked and said they didn’t have any leftovers. Felt like she was lying but I don’t wanna drive an hour back and forth just to see

Hope I can still do that when I'm your age real **** impressive
I was a track guy in HS, and just haven’t ever stopped. Those days when I dont wanna train I think of the alternative and ask myself…
82B66396-8FB0-4282-A7C4-152D184D00B4.jpeg

Plus my 13 yr old is a beast and I gotta be able to compete w him. Kid is a athletic freak.

Waiting on dhl for my set. Saw a kid in these in the gym, and the crumbled ankle kinda looked weird compared to everything else looking new. Whatever, they are dope!

That IS what the stores do. Especially when the shipments are late.
iwilwin iwilwin has good friends at his stores who take of him.
Not many people, without inside info, going to walk in and get pairs randomly like that. :lol:

PO
QFT.

Probably get laughed at being a random and asking if they had any.

Back
Top Bottom