Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Love the pic man!

I'm glad for everyone that was able to cop.

Here's my personal version of the story:

****L***
***LL***
*LLLLL*
***L***

Took an L across the board today. Even though it's been an unpleasant experience at each release like this for years now, I can live with it, I'm an adult.

But, here's my son's story for today and he'd been waiting for these so bad, more than any other J ever before, more than Christmas!

****L***
***LL***
*LLLLL*
****L****

Such a sad experience for a 13 year old the way things are...to experience of the dark side of shoe game when he'd been saving for about a year for these...now that he's old enough, telling me over dinner: ''dad I checked, there are some available on ebay for 525+65$ shipping...''

Re: ''No way you're spending that kind of money on shoes son!'' (which he doesn't have anyway and no matter how much you want something, it is NOT ethical paying triple the price for something. Yo Money! we're talking about shoes here! Not a house! not money for education! shoes son!)

Him:''well what should I do then? You know I really wanted to have these shoes today''

Re: '' yeah I know, I feel ya, me too, wait 2 more years son till the crazy prices come down somewhere more reasonable because it seems like Nike, Footlocker and al. doesn't want your money and there is no way I gonna let ya getting ripped off! You know some years ago, before you were born, when the first Chicago 1 retros were at the Nike outlet, I remember them being piled up on the floor right in the middle of the store and were marked down to 19.99$, no kidding and even then no one would care to buy 'em back then...myself: I didn't have alot of money as a kid so I had to chose and pass on J's even at that price!''
(I've been 'hurting in a way'' for almost 30 years now but I made the right choice back then because needed some running shoes for running track and made it to the national level later, but that's another story! So glad for those who copped today! 👍)

So he took the L like a real Winner, but tough life lesson for a kid...just like me back then.
😉for those that missed it

Last edited:
Yea earlier was a joke guess it went over your head

If you tryna oop lmk tho since you’re so interested
Just see you posting a lot so hard for me not to notice, and might have a thing for guys names Bert. Guess I just don’t get your jokes. My bad.

349556B0-1BF6-4EEF-99D3-0833D955D644.gif

Anything longer than 3 lines, I’m scrollinnn, not trying to read novels up in here.
Folk writing movie scripts and sob stories. Scroll scroll

Back
Top Bottom