Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

OK.. So not everyone feels salty.. This EA from JD/Finishline was for the people that had gotten their pairs cancelled when they did the EA first time around. For example, both my Mens and GS pairs got cancelled first time around, I got access with 0 points to use because it was for accounts that had the pairs cancelled due to JD "Not having enough stock". If you didn't get access first time or didn't get to pre-order, this wasn't for you.

My friend, who got EA first time around and his pairs shipped, didn't get EA.

FYI, I spoke to a Nike Rep yesterday, and they are aware of the issues related to their servers on release day and will relaunch in a different method. So EA from Nike but be in a different format this time for those that had activity and coudn't log in, payment errors etc.. More stock is coming, not like pandas but expect some waves.

What type of drops are people expecting? Like $30-$50?
I know for a fact that there’s still pairs out there from someone who on the inside of these kind of things and happens works at Nike (not headquarters or anything like that but still). Several restocks will occur between now and New Years. They’ll drop at least $100 by January. Only resellers want the price to remain high.

I know for a fact that there still pairs out there from someone who works at Nike. Several restocks will occur between now and New Years. They’ll drop at least $100 by January. Only resellers want the price to remain high.

Resellers will hold many pairs, They know christmas time will be the time to sell these for $500 a pop and then its a hold for them there on. Look at the Bred Patents, they are climbing back up again.

74BF2804-7F44-4862-A3D5-EDB6519481DF.jpeg

SNEAKER GODS ARE TOYING WITH ME :lol: !
Rebel INS :pimp:

I had finishline cancel my mens pair, but my GS pair shipped through EA Access.

Was not able to redeem mens pair today.....

nike giving me ea for the 11's for the second, third time ever just throwing salt in the wounds :stoneface:

Y'all are tripping, Better buy those 11s and flip for 350 to get some Lost and Found money. 😅 Quit trying to be holier than thou.

Back
Top Bottom