Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

These are holding at $430ish in the elusive size 11.5, and pairs are just staring to trickle in... they only jumped $50 despite the strikeouts and FOMO

These will be $325-$350 in no time... see y'all in January when people need to pay their CC bills from the holiday gift shopping

Decided to frame the receipt cuz if i leave it in the box its gonna get messed up eventually lol

99C7C68E-A33D-4C63-BC1A-6D0A2AD3C426.jpeg

Frame is cool. Don't let any of these bozos tell you what you're doing ain't hip. Everyone enjoys their things differently. Coming from the card world, you can save space and use a card saver 4.

Dimensions are 4 1/2" x 7 1/8". You'll have a little space up top but fits in there very nice displayed or in the box.

IMG_0669.jpg

Decided to frame the receipt cuz if i leave it in the box its gonna get messed up eventually lol

99C7C68E-A33D-4C63-BC1A-6D0A2AD3C426.jpeg

This is actually pretty dope. I’d try for a smaller frame but imma do this too.

And the mold issue, a little Mr clean spray and I’m on my way. Like once it’s cleaned off you’re good.

Long shot but any size 11s available for a decent price? Let me know, struck out all across the board. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom