Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Ask Santa ...
4F9C750D-3169-4779-A4FA-95A78FED7B83.gif

Did this earlier...Chatted with a rep and they said the item is OOS for reship, but they'd be happy to refund and let me keep the shoes
That’s a win! Get your refund-Free Chi 1 L&F, Reimagined, etc!! Spray Lysol on them sh**z swab down with baby wipes and lace up!

This release is never ending lol. My SNKRS pair finally shipped Tuesday of this week...zero movement in UPS but says expected delivery date of Nov 29th. Was definitely losing faith when they didn't move at all in 4 days even with the holiday in the mix. This afternoon still says same expected date.. but they have moved to 1 state over from me haha. Now to just pray that #1 they actually finish the journey here....and #2 that they arrive not needing to be fumigated.

Damn jealous of y’all getting your snkrs pairs already. Mine ain’t touching down till Monday :smh:

This release is never ending lol. My SNKRS pair finally shipped Tuesday of this week...zero movement in UPS but says expected delivery date of Nov 29th. Was definitely losing faith when they didn't move at all in 4 days even with the holiday in the mix. This afternoon still says same expected date.. but they have moved to 1 state over from me haha. Now to just pray that #1 they actually finish the journey here....and #2 that they arrive not needing to be fumigated.
You guys are better off than me. My SNKRS pair is still stuck on waiting for pickup by FedEx. Yet the tracking says delivery is today 🤣

"To make these new pairs look old, Jordan designers made the collar look weathered, constructed the upper using premium leather with a cracked pattern and dyed the outsole light yellow. But they also made the box period correct"

I’m glad my wife’s pair got here early but man WTH is going on with my shock drop pair for the Cherry 11s that I ordered on 11/15?! Joints haven’t even shipped yet and have been in preparing to ship since 11/15🤦🏽‍♂️…..
7BCEE66E-A52E-4CD1-92A9-A2C9EA551B09.gif
They must be hanging out with my L&Fs 🤣
I don’t care that much as long as they get here, but I’ve never had a SNKRS launch-day order take a week (or more) to move along.

Did this earlier...Chatted with a rep and they said the item is OOS for reship, but they'd be happy to refund and let me keep the shoes

Yeah I mean when I did mine, I was fortunate enough to catch it before the Win Like 96s officially dropped since it was essentially an EA. After the fact, it would be tougher since most all pairs have already left the warehouse.

Even today I received a pair of Hare 37s that I grabbed on discount through NDC and the pair was defective. Employee told me that they would have to have a pair in stock at the warehouse if I wanted to exchange it. Fortunately they did.

Anyways, glad you're getting a refund and you get to keep the shoes. Hopefully you're able to fully remove the mold and it doesn't come back.

I’m glad my wife’s pair got here early but man WTH is going on with my shock drop pair for the Cherry 11s that I ordered on 11/15?! Joints haven’t even shipped yet and have been in preparing to ship since 11/15🤦🏽‍♂️…..
7BCEE66E-A52E-4CD1-92A9-A2C9EA551B09.gif
watch dudes who got ea 2 days ago get it before you. Nike loves to twist the knife man :smh:

Back
Top Bottom