Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Nothing more adorable than Toddler Jordans, my son the freshest kid at Daycare.
1AF7574B-91F9-416C-8BEE-8C9830E3C6FE.jpeg

Since I keep all my shoes DS I'm going to have to test my pairs when they come in.

I paid resale for 3x pairs.

I'm going to spray them with water and leave them for a few days or weeks to see if there's any mold spores, because by then it should multiply. Don't want them getting moldy while in storage.
My god…this is what it’s come to?

No way in Cleveland I’m paying resell for these.

B6BDFD80-3F24-4B7F-89F0-CC4231DA2F1C.gif

Do I trade my La To Chi, Parra Dunks, or my doubled up pair of Bred XI. That is where I'm at now. Which one should I offload?

That was my first thought. Too many things going missing and that heist with the Midnight Navy 4's, Cherry 11's, etc was the last straw.
well considering they just had the shoes in tractor trailers, i think they realized how stupid they were. not sure if they were at a separate holding site, or on fedex grounds.

and its not the first time.

but they will act like they try to stop bots when clearly all it takes is canceling orders with the same card and stop shipping 5+ pairs to the same address.

so who knows if they really even care. hell they probably claimed it on taxes….and still sold pairs that got mold from the break in!

Back
Top Bottom